Connected Consumer Survey 2018: Digital Services in Emerging Asia-Pacific - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 2, 2019--The “Connected Consumer Survey 2018: Digital Services in Emerging Asia-Pacific” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report focuses on aspects of the Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of smartphone users in emerging Asia-Pacific (EMAP). In particular, it focuses on respondents’ usage of digital services.
- discusses the main e-commerce trends in emerging Asia-Pacific, including the type of devices that consumers use to purchase goods, the frequency of these payments and the main payment mechanisms for e-commerce, as well as physical payments
- provides insight into the organisations that consumers in these regions are most willing to trust
- analyses consumer interest and ownership of various connected devices.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the main payment mechanisms and devices for e-commerce (online shopping) in EMAP and how often do consumers engage in e-commerce?
- What are the main payment mechanisms and devices for physical purchases in EMAP and how often do consumers engage in physical purchases?
- Which organisations are consumers in EMAP most willing to trust with their personal data?
- What are the ownership and interest levels of a range of connected devices?
Survey Data Coverage
The survey was conducted in association with On Device Research (ODR) between August and October 2018. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-Internet-using population in emerging Asia-Pacific. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. Each country had a minimum of 1000 respondents, and 5000 in the region.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hdjb57/connected?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190402005575/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/02/2019 07:52 AM/DISC: 04/02/2019 07:52 AM