Fibromyalgia Pipeline Review Report, H1 2019 - Therapeutics Assessment of 13 Companies & 22 Drug Profiles - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 25, 2019--The “Fibromyalgia - Pipeline Review, H1 2019” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Fibromyalgia - Pipeline Review, H1 2019 provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Fibromyalgia (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Fibromyalgia (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Fibromyalgia (Fibromyalgia Syndrome) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies/Universities/Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Unknown stages are 1, 1, 7, 2, 2, 6 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Fibromyalgia (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Fibromyalgia (Central Nervous System).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Fibromyalgia (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Fibromyalgia (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Fibromyalgia (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Fibromyalgia (Central Nervous System)
Key Topics Covered:
- Report Coverage
- Fibromyalgia (Fibromyalgia Syndrome) - Overview
- Fibromyalgia (Fibromyalgia Syndrome) - Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Overview
- Pipeline by Companies
- Pipeline by Universities/Institutes
- Products under Development by Companies
- Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
- Fibromyalgia (Fibromyalgia Syndrome) - Therapeutics Assessment
- Assessment by Target
- Assessment by Mechanism of Action
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
Fibromyalgia (Fibromyalgia Syndrome) - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Abide Therapeutics Inc
- Aptinyx Inc
- Astellas Pharma Inc
- Grunenthal GmbH
- Innovative Med Concepts LLC
- Intec Pharma Ltd
- Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co Ltd
- Luye Pharma Group Ltd
- Merck & Co Inc
- Pfizer Inc
- Prismic Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Tetra Bio-Pharma Inc
- Vitality Biopharma Inc
Fibromyalgia (Fibromyalgia Syndrome) - Drug Profiles
- (cannabidiol + dronabinol) - Drug Profile
- (celecoxib + famciclovir) - Drug Profile
- ABX-1626 - Drug Profile
- AS-1069562 - Drug Profile
- ASP-0819 - Drug Profile
- faxeladol - Drug Profile
- LY-03012 - Drug Profile
- mirtazapine ODT - Drug Profile
- MS-11 - Drug Profile
- naltrexone hydrochloride - Drug Profile
- NP-013 - Drug Profile
- NYX-2925 - Drug Profile
- palmidrol - Drug Profile
- Peptide to Block Voltage-Dependent N-Type Calcium Channel for Central Nervous System - Drug Profile
- PPP-001 - Drug Profile
- pregabalin ER - Drug Profile
- pregabalin SR - Drug Profile
- Small Molecule 1 to Agonize CB1 and CB2 for Chronic Pain and Fibromyalgia - Drug Profile
- Small Molecule to Agonize CB1 and CB2 for Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain - Drug Profile
- Vaccine for Type 1 Diabetes and Fibromyalgia - Drug Profile
- VB-210 - Drug Profile
- VNP-101 - Drug Profile
Featured News & Press Releases
- Feb 12, 2019: Tetra Bio-Pharma provides update on its neuropathic and chronic pain drug development program
- Feb 05, 2019: Tetra Bio-Pharma redefines quality standards for pharmaceutical grade cannabis-derived products
- Jan 28, 2019: Tetra Bio-Pharma files patent application to protect PPP001
- Dec 20, 2018: Tetra successfully completes phase 1 study with vaporized version of PPP001
- Dec 03, 2018: Aptinyx reports positive data from interim analysis of exploratory study of NYX-2925 in subjects with fibromyalgia
- Nov 01, 2018: Tetra Bio-Pharma obtains Health Canada approval to conduct a phase 1 pharmacokinetic & safety study using vaporized version of PPP001
- Oct 02, 2018: EpicGenetics Announces Important Reminders for Fibromyalgia Clinical Trial Eligibility
- Sep 14, 2018: Aptinyx Presents Preclinical Data on NMDA Receptor Modulator NYX-2925 at the International Association for the Study of Pain’s 17th World Congress on Pain
- Sep 05, 2018: FDA Approves Clinical Trial of Novel Treatment for Fibromyalgia
- Sep 03, 2018: Luye Pharma Group: Voluntary announcement class 1.1 new chemical drug LY03012 approved for clinical trial in China
- Jun 19, 2018: Luye Pharma Bolsters Its Global Analgesics Portfolio with China Class 1.1 New Compound LY03012 to Start Phase I Clinical Trials
- Jun 13, 2018: OWC Pharmaceutical Research Completes Development of Next Generation Orally-Disintegrating Tablet
- Aug 01, 2017: Aptinyx Initiates Phase 2 Clinical Studies Evaluating NYX-2925 in Two Chronic Pain Conditions
- Mar 22, 2017: Intec Pharma Initiates Phase I Trial of Accordion Pill for Cannabinoid Therapies
- Mar 07, 2017: Journal of Pain Research Publishes Results of PRID-201, a successful Phase 2 Trial using IMC-1 for the Treatment of Fibromyalgia
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ktcc8c/fibromyalgia?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190325005619/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Immune Disorders Drugs,Musculoskeletal Disorders Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/25/2019 12:33 PM/DISC: 03/25/2019 12:33 PM