Focal Adhesion Kinase (FAK) Inhibitor Pipeline Insight Report, 2018 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 3, 2018--The “Focal Adhesion Kinase (FAK) Inhibitor -Pipeline Insight, 2018” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
‘Focal Adhesion Kinase (FAK) Inhibitor - Pipeline Insight, 2018’ reportoffers comprehensive insights of the pipeline (under development) therapeutics scenario and growth prospects across Focal Adhesion Kinase (FAK) Inhibitor development. The report provides detailed coverage of the pipeline landscape for this mechanism of action, equipped with data from multiple sources with complete pipeline analysis by developmental stage, associated indications, route of administration and molecule type.
Descriptive coverage of pipeline development activities for Focal Adhesion Kinase (FAK) Inhibitor - Pipeline therapeutics development coverage provides descriptive product profiles including (but not limited to) drug description, product development and R&D activities encompassing clinical and pre-clinical studies, designations, collaborations, licensing deals, grants, technologies and patent details.
Scope of the report:Provides a snapshot of the therapeutics pipeline activity for Focal Adhesion Kinase (FAK) Inhibitor Features the Focal Adhesion Kinase (FAK) Inhibitor pipeline across the complete product development cycle including all clinical and non-clinical stages Offers detailed therapeutic product profiles of Focal Adhesion Kinase (FAK) Inhibitor with key coverage of developmental activities including licensing & collaboration deals, patent details, designations, technologies, indications and chemical information Therapeutic assessment of the active pipeline products by stage, product type, molecule type, and route of administration Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects across Focal Adhesion Kinase (FAK) Inhibitor
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Introduction
2. Focal Adhesion Kinase (FAK) Inhibitor - Overview
3. Pipeline Therapeutics
4. Comparative Analysis
5. Focal Adhesion Kinase (FAK) Inhibitor Pipeline Products in Clinical StagesProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities
6. Focal Adhesion Kinase (FAK) Inhibitor Pipeline Products in Non-clinical StagesProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities
7. Therapeutic Assessment: Active ProductsPipeline Assessment by Route of Administration Pipeline Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration Pipeline Assessment by Molecule Type Pipeline Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
8. Inactive Pipeline ProductsProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities Reason for dormancy/discontinuation
Companies MentionedAsana BioSciences, LLC Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH GlaxoSmithKline Plc Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wb2ns6/focal_adhesion?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181203005352/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Oncology Drugs,Enzymes
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/03/2018 04:49 AM/DISC: 12/03/2018 04:49 AM