The Global Market for Poly Concrete 2017-2025 - Rising Awareness for Eco-Friendly Construction Drives Market Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 14, 2019--
The “Poly Concrete Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global poly concrete market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global poly concrete market to grow with a CAGR of 7.2% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on the poly concrete market covers the analysis of the leading regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the poly concrete market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global poly concrete market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global poly concrete market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Infrastructure development across the globe drives the poly-concrete market.
- Rising awareness for eco-friendly construction.
- High cost for the raw material.
- An alternate product like plastic is available in the market.
- Government taking initiative in the construction of smart cities.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the poly concrete market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the poly concrete market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global poly concrete market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Poly Concrete Market Highlights
2.2. Poly Concrete Market Projection
2.3. Poly Concrete Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Poly Concrete Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Class
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Poly Concrete Market
4. Poly Concrete Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Poly Concrete Market by Type
6. Global Poly Concrete Market by Class
6.1. Polymer Resin Concrete
6.2. Polymer Modified Concrete
6.3. Polymer Impregnated Concrete
7. Global Poly Concrete Market by Application
7.1. Flooring Blocks
7.2. Pump Bases
7.4. Trench Drains
7.5. Waste Containers
8. Global Poly Concrete Market by Region
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Poly Concrete Market by Type
8.1.2. North America Poly Concrete Market by Class
8.1.3. North America Poly Concrete Market by Application
8.1.4. North America Poly Concrete Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Poly Concrete Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. The DOW Chemical Company
9.2.2. BASF SE
9.2.3. Interplastic Corp.
9.2.4. Dudick Inc.
9.2.5. Arizona Polymer Flooring Inc.
9.2.6. Metrocast Corp.
9.2.8. Kwik Bond Polymers
9.2.9. Fort Composites Inc.
9.2.10. Napsco Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5rc9px
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190514005555/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Cement and Concrete ,Composites
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY OTHER CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/14/2019 08:18 AM/DISC: 05/14/2019 08:18 AM