Global Synthetic Biology Industry Outlook Report 2018 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 20, 2018--The “Global Synthetic Biology Industry Outlook” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This edition of Future Tech TOE encompasses industry advances and recent innovations in the global synthetic biology industry. The research covers global market status, forecasts, industry trends, drivers, and challenges across the synthetic biology landscape, while also providing a snapshot of regional innovations and funding.
The Future Tech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) captures emerging innovations in research and development, or profiles existing technologies which have seen a resurgence in terms of new markets and applications. It usually provides a technology overview, drivers, challenges, research and development, analyst insights and key patent information. In some cases, technology convergence scenarios and future growth opportunities are outlined.
It covers innovations and technologies in a variety of industry spaces including manufacturing, sensors, electronics, information and communications technologies, networks, lighting technologies, healthcare, medical devices, materials and coatings, and developments in the energy sector that contribute toward a sustainable and greener world.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Synthetic Biology Industry OutlookIndustry Summary & Research Scope Industry Summary Research Scope
2. Global Market Status & ForecastOverall Synthetic Biology Market Potential Synthetic Biology Market Segmentation by Tool Synthetic Biology Market Segmentation by Technology Synthetic Biology Market Segmentation by Application Synthetic Biology Market Segmentation by Region
3. Industry Growth & Impeding FactorsSynthetic Biology Accelerators and Challenges
4. Industry TrendsSynthetic Biology Roadmap Synthetic Biology Synergy: An Overview Synthetic Biology Synergy: Impact of Oligonucleotide Tools Synthetic Biology Synergy: Impact of Chassis Organisms Synthetic Biology Synergy: Impact of Enzymes Synthetic Biology Synergy: Impact of Cloning Tools Synthetic Biology Synergy: Impact of Xeno-nucleic Acids Synthetic Biology Synergy: Impact of Nanohybrids
5. Regional Innovation LandscapeFunding and Investment - Regional Opportunities Overview of Public and Private Funding for Synthetic Biology
6. Innovation ProfilesCompanies Succeeding the Synthetic Biology Space Five Synthetic Biology Companies to Watch
7. Market DefinitionsMarket Definitions: Segmentation by Tool Market Definitions: Segmentation by Technology Market Definitions: Segmentation by Technology and Applications
8. Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9fqpd9/global_synthetic?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181120005599/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/20/2018 12:14 PM/DISC: 11/20/2018 12:13 PM