The Canned Vegetables & Mushrooms Market in Switzerland: 2019 Business Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 22, 2019--
The “Canned Vegetables and Mushrooms Market in Switzerland: Business Report 2019” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report presents analysis of the canned vegetables and mushrooms market in Switzerland.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in Switzerland.
- Canned Vegetables and Mushrooms market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated.
- Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices.
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country.
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the canned vegetables and mushrooms market in Switzerland.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in this report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered
1. SWITZERLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS
1.1. Political Factors
1.2. Economic Factors
1.3. Social Factors
1.4. Technological Factors
1.5. Environmental Factors
1.6. Legal Factors
2. CANNED VEGETABLES, MUSHROOMS MARKET IN SWITZERLAND
2.1. Overview of canned vegetables and mushrooms market
2.2. Producers of canned vegetables in Switzerland, including contact details and product range
3. SWITZERLAND’S FOREIGN TRADE IN CANNED VEGETABLES, MUSHROOMS
3.1. Export and import of cucumbers and gherkins, preserved in vinegar or acetic acid: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of onions, preserved in vinegar or acetic acid: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of cabbage, sweet pepper, sweet corn, olives and mushrooms preserved in vinegar or acetic acid: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of tomatoes preserved otherwise than by vinegar or acetic acid: volume, structure, dynamics
3.5. Export and import of homogenised vegetables: volume, structure, dynamics
3.6. Export and import of potatoes, peas, canned vegetables and mushrooms shelled, asparagus, olives, sweet corn, mixtures, preserved otherwise than by vinegar or acetic acid: volume, structure, dynamics
3.7. Export and import of mushrooms and truffles, preserved otherwise than by vinegar or acetic acid: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN SWITZERLAND
5. CONSUMERS OF CANNED VEGETABLES, MUSHROOMS IN SWISS MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Canned Vegetables and Mushrooms in Switzerland
5.2. Canned Vegetables and Mushrooms consumers in Switzerland
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m6zytv
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190522005372/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Canned Food,Fruit and Vegetables
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/22/2019 06:21 AM/DISC: 05/22/2019 06:21 AM