The Global Market for Medical Transcription Services to 2024: Strategic Business Report - Radiology Services Offer Lucrative Outsourcing Prospects - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 17, 2018--The “Medical Transcription Services - Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. The report analyzes the worldwide markets for Medical Transcription Services in US$ Million.
The global market is analyzed by the following Service Segments:Consultation Reports History and Physical Report Operative Report Other Reports
The US market is further analyzed by the following Modes:In-House Services Outsourced Services
The report profiles 103 companies including many key and niche players such as:Acusis India (India) Audio Dicta Transcription Services (USA) Care Technologies India Private Ltd. (India) eTransMed, LLC (USA) iMedX Inc. (USA) M*Modal IP LLC (USA) Medical Transcription Services (USA) Nuance Communications, Inc. (USA) TopTrans Company (Philippines) Total Transcription Solutions, Inc. (Philippines) TransDyne (India) TransTech Medical Solutions (USA) Vennar Soft Inc. (USA)
Key Topics Covered
1. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
2. Industry Overview
3. Market Trends, Issues and DriversPositive Outlook for the Healthcare Industry - Key Growth Indicator Outsourcing Gathers Steam Sourcing Strategy/Model: Means to Achieve Business Process Sole Sourcing - A Model for Increasing Operational Efficiency Radiology Services Offer Lucrative Outsourcing Prospects In-house Vis-a-Vis Outsourcing Offshoring Gains Traction Off-shoring to Drive Cost-Effectiveness A Brief Sketch of Major Outsourcing Destinations Nearshoring Finds Favor among Businesses The Debate on Voice Recognition Technology Continues Front-End Solution Application Still in Nascent Stage Speech Recognition Editing Services Gain Momentum Advancements Revolutionize MT MT: No Longer the Lone Choice for Creation of Medical Records Is EMR System Really a Threat for MT Services? ICD-11: Boon or Bane? and many more...
4. Innovations and Technological Advancements
5. Medical Transcription - An Overview
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Focus on Select Players
6.2 Product/Service Launches
6.3 Recent Industry Activity
7. Global Market Perspective
Total Companies Profiled: 103 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 108)The United States (78) Canada (5) Europe (3) The United Kingdom (3) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (21) Africa (1)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c2rgc3/the_global_market?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180817005118/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Healthcare Services
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH GENERAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/17/2018 06:08 AM/DISC: 08/17/2018 06:08 AM