Lackawanna County Court Notes 2/28/2019
• Antonio Tremont Draughn and Sheena Suzette Beason, both of Scranton.
• Terri L. Crambo, Scott Twp., to Hilda Roche Santiago Lawley, Anderson, Calif.; a property at 506 E. Market St., Scranton, for $93,000.
• Dennis Giordano, individually and as administrator of the estate of Gabriel Giordano, also known as Gabriel J. Giordano, Jefferson Twp., to Gregory Sourelos, Elmhurst, N.Y.; a property at 506 George St., Throop, for $87,000.
• Barbara and James Dallessandro, Old Forge; and Suzanne M. Krakowski, also known as Suzanne M. Bernabei, Old Forge, to Eric and Whitney Jones, Dupont; a property in Covington Twp. for $100,000.
• Tammy Lalli, now by marriage Tammy Como, Madison Twp., to Joy A. Hughes, Dillsburg; a property at 2661 Motichka Road, Madison Twp., for $235,000.
• PNC Bank, Salt Lake City, Utah, to Vince Piccolini, Old Forge; two parcels in Old Forge for $49,000.
• FGM Group LLC to REZ 18 Holding LLC; a property in Scranton for $60,000.
• Angelo J. Conforti Jr. to Dominic Eremo; a property at 608 Oak St., Old Forge, for $102,335.
• Kay Geecee Inc., South Abington Twp., to Gollhardt Properties LLC, Kingston; a property at 925 Northern Blvd., South Abington Twp., for $737,500.
• Heather Jones, Scranton, to Guy Daniel Bisignani Jr., Scranton; a property at 1341 Rundle St., Scranton, for $62,500.
• Michelle M. Penetar, executrix for the estate of Bice A. Germain, Scranton, to Christopher and Mallory Gilhooley, Dunmore; a property at 1720 N. Webster Ave., Dunmore, for $159,650.
• Deutsche Bank to Vincent Priorielli; a property at 2212 2214 Winfield Ave., Scranton, for $73,500.
• Sandra Ezman, administratix of the estate of Francis J. Santarelli, also known as Francis Joseph Santarelli, Thompson, to Kristiane Viola and Logan Clauss-Walton, Scott Twp.; a property at 30 Govan Road, Scott Twp., for $132,500.
• Patrick Jude McDonough, Scranton, v. Kathleen Bridget McDonough, Scranton; married on Aug. 1, 2015, in Lackawanna County; Christopher J. Osborne, attorney.
The following were admitted to the Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition program for driving under the influence:
• Scott John Stuchkus, 33, 116 Forge St., Old Forge, stopped April 15 by Old Forge police.
• Samantha Shotto, 25, 730 Boulevard Ave., Dickson City, stopped June 10 by Throop police.
The following defendants were admitted to the ARD program for other crimes:
• Carley Marie Sherman, 26, 435 Genet St., Scranton, arrested June 25 by Northeastern Pennsylvania Insurance Fraud Task Force for false/fraud/incomplete insurance claim and theft by deception — false impression.
• Cindy Osuna, 25, 317 Sherman Ave., Apt./Suite floor 2, Scranton, arrested Sept. 28 by Taylor police for retail theft — under ring, conspiracy — retail theft — under ring and receiving stolen property.
• Ryal Kizer, 20, 499 Delaware St., Peckville, arrested Aug. 5 by Scranton police for possession of marijuana and use/possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Christopher Alexander Rivera, 29, 1426 Bryn Mawr St., Scranton, arrested July 16 by state police for DUI, possession of marijuana and use/possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Ryan John Richardson, 24, 52 Grzybowski Road, Scott Twp., arrested Feb. 16, 2018, by Scott Twp. police for a DUI and accidents involving death or personal injury.
• Stanley Joseph Rzucidlo, also known as Stanley J. Rzucidlo, 609 Lincoln Ave., Jermyn, letters of administration to Julmarie J. Egan, 1115 the Hideout, Lake Ariel.
• Helena E. Wozniak, 304 McClure Ave., Old Forge, letters of administration to Maxie Wozniak, 207 Amity Ave., Old Forge.
• Lynda Ardan, 2751 Boulevard Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Todd Ardan, 536 Grace St., Scranton.
• John P. Stephanick, 500 Hospital St., Taylor, letters of administration to Blaise Stephanick, 8 Line St., Glen Lyon.