Ironton man sentenced in assault case
IRONTON — An Ironton area man has been sentenced to four years in prison for felonious assault.
John F. Foster, 45, of Township Road 336, Ironton, was sentenced Wednesday by Lawrence County Common Pleas Judge Andy Ballard. Foster could be eligible for early release to the STAR Community Justice Center after serving 18 months in prison. The program at STAR requires a commitment of up to six months.
In an unrelated case, Shawn Sagraves, 28, of County Road 15, South Point, was sentenced to three years in prison by Ballard for complicity to burglary.
In other cases:
• Staci N. Bordelon, 31, of Back Road, Ironton, pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence and aggravated possession of drugs (meth). She was sentenced to three years in prison by Judge Charles “Chuck” Cooper. She could be eligible for early release to STAR after serving six months in prison.
• Robert W. Stevens, 32, of the 300 block of Ridgeway Street, Coal Grove, was sentenced by Ballard to 28 months in prison by Ballard for failure to appear. Stevens could be eligible for early release to STAR after serving nine months in prison.
• Mason C. Thacker, 31, of Ohio 93, Ironton, was sentenced by Ballard to 18 months in prison on drug charges and failure to appear.
• Roy G. Berry, 38, of Township Road 1006, Chesapeake, was sentenced to nine months in prison for violating community control sanctions.
• Larry R. Neal II, 39, of Ohio 140, Wheelersburg, Ohio, pleaded guilty to receiving stolen property and possession of drugs. Final sentencing was set for Jan. 9. Neal also was ordered to pay $638.50 in restitution.
• Randall A. Eplion, 54, of Private Drive 501, Chesapeake, admitted violating community control sanctions and was ordered to complete the relapse program at STAR followed by a program at Riverside Recovery.
• James A. Collins, 35, of Hawk Street, Ironton, pleaded guilty to grand theft and possession of drugs (meth). He was placed on community control sanctions for four years and ordered to complete the program at STAR.
• Samantha Starr, 28, of Washington Avenue, Huntington, pleaded guilty to identity fraud and was placed on community control sanctions for four years.
• Timothy Perkins, 56, of County Road 1, South Point, admitted violating community control sanctions. He was sentenced to 65 days in the Lawrence County Jail.
• Donald L. Sisler Jr., 28, of County Road 22, Ironton, pleaded guilty to trafficking in drugs. Final sentencing was set for Nov. 27.
• Ryan J. McCloud, 31, of Private Drive 550, South Point, pleaded innocent to theft of a motor vehicle. Bond was set at $15,000.
• Stacey W. Pack, 44, of the 2200 block of Horne Street, Ashland, pleaded innocent to a charge of possession of heroin. Bond was set at $1,000.
• Kevin C. Callicoat, 24, of the 1300 block of Cedar Crest Drive, Huntington, pleaded innocent to receiving stolen property and improper handling of a firearm in a motor vehicle. A $10,000 signature bond was set.