The Global Market for Graphene to 2030 with Profiles of 120+ Companies - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 21, 2019--The “The Global Market for Graphene to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The graphene market has grown considerably over the past two years. There are over 350 companies globally producing graphene materials or developing products incorporating graphene and this number is growing as manufacturers witness the benefits offered by graphene. Recent product launches include graphene-based bicycle and automotive tires, smart phone batteries, supercapacitors, water filtration membranes and composites.
Major corporations including Ford and Huawei have recently integrated graphene into their products and there has also been several product launches in batteries, supercapacitors, textiles and sportswear.
Report contents include:
- Global production capacities-historical, current and forecast to 2030.
- Current and planned graphene products.
- Description of the graphene market 2017-2018.
- Market segmentation by graphene type.
- Stage of commercialization for graphene applications, from basic research to market entry.
- Market drivers, trends and challenges, by end user markets.
- Competitive landscape of graphene among other carbon-based additives (MWCNT, SWCNT, Carbon Fibers, Carbon Black, etc.)
- Key graphene events.
- In-depth market assessment of opportunities for graphene including tonnage demand by market, growth rates, pricing, most likely applications and market challenges.
- Market demand in tonnes, USD, CAGR 2017-2030
- In-depth company profiles, including products, capacities, and commercial activities.
- Detailed forecasts for key growth areas, opportunities and user demand.
- Assessment of applications for other 2D materials.
- Over 250 company profiles.
- Data on addressable markets for graphene (revenues), relevant applications, graphene technology fit and competition from other materials.
- New information on demand by regional market.
- Latest product and investment news to January 2019.
- Commercial production capacities by company, and by year, for Graphene Oxide, Graphene Nanoplatelets and CVD Graphene in tons and m2
- Industrial collaborations and licence agreements
- Markets targeted, by product developers and end users
- Types of graphene produced, by producer
- Graphene applications by industry, material, and product
The 2019 version of the reports contains the following additional information from the previous edition:
- Expanded industries sections on graphene in aerospace, automotive, textiles, sportswear, supercapacitors, batteries and coatings.
- 15 new company profiles.
- Expanded investment and collaboration information.
- Fully revised and updated producers and product developer profiles.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Properties of Nanomaterials
4 Overview of Graphene
5 Carbon Nanotubes Versus Graphene
6 Other 2-D Materials
7 Graphene Synthesis
8 Graphene Market Structure and Routes to Commercialization
9 Regulations and Standards
10 Patents and Publications
11 Technology Readiness Level
12 Graphene Industry Developments 2013-2018-Investments, Products and Production
13 End User Market Segment Analysis
14 Graphene in the 3D Printing Market
15 Graphene in the Adhesives Market
16 Graphene in the Aerospace Market
17 Graphene in the Automotive Market
18 Graphene in the Coatings Market
19 Graphene in the Composites Market
20 Graphene in the Electronics and Photonics Market
21 Graphene in the Energy Storage, Conversion and Exploration Markets
22 Graphene in the Filtration Market
23 Graphene In The Life Sciences and Medical Market
24 Graphene In The Lubricants Market
25 Graphene In The Rubber and Tires Market
26 Graphene In The Sensors Market
27 Graphene In The Smart Textiles and Apparel Market
28 Other Markets For Graphene
29 Graphene Producers (130 Company Profiles)
30 Graphene Product and Application Developers (122 Company Profiles)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/49vj43/the_global_market?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190321005294/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Advanced Materials
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING OTHER MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/21/2019 06:05 AM/DISC: 03/21/2019 06:05 AM