Global Iron Ore Pellets Industry Outlook 2030 - Features: Vale, Samarco Minerao, LKAB, Ferrexpo, Cleveland Cliffs, Severstal, Metalloinvest Management Company and Metinvest Group - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 1, 2018--The “Global Iron Ore Pellets Industry - Outlook 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The pellets industry is witnessing a structural change in demand supply scenario led by shift in iron and steel industry towards higher quality raw material. This trend is further strengthened by the Chinese government rationalisation of steel industry as well as implementation of environmental controls to reduce emissions from the local production of pig iron and sintering.
Furthermore, the tailings dam collapse of the second largest pellet player globally has withdrawn the supply of 30.5 Million Tonnes of pellets from the seaborne market. Consequent to the above factors, the iron ore pellets premiums have increased sharply.
This report showcases a detailed demand supply analysis of the major drivers that have changed the pellets industry outlook, which primarily include the Chinese environmental policy implications on steel industry, ferrous scrap supply outlook, coking coal prices and the changing proportion of pellets in BF feed mix globally.
Additionally, the pellet premiums, which have recorded the highest levels last seen in 2008, are going to benefit large pellets players.
Key Topics Covered
1. Global Iron Ore Market
2. Iron Ore Pellets
3. Global Iron Ore Pellets Market
4. End User Industry
5. Iron Ore Pellets Manufacturing Cost Analysis
6. Global Iron Ore Pellets Industry Structure
7. Environmental Concerns Changing Pellets Industry DynamicsSurging Demand for Iron Ore Pellets Chinese Crack Down on Polluting Industries China Surplus Capacity Rationalization Blast Furnace Feed Mix Spread Between Fines & Pellets
8. Iron Ore Pellets Industry Outlook - 2030
9. Company ProfilesVale S.A. Samarco Minerao S.A. LKAB Ferrexpo PLC Cleveland Cliffs Inc. Severstal Metalloinvest Management Company LLC Metinvest Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pljnz2/global_iron_ore?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181001005502/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Iron and Steel
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING STEEL NATURAL RESOURCES MINING/MINERALS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 10/01/2018 08:10 AM/DISC: 10/01/2018 08:10 AM