Physiotherapy Devices Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 15, 2019--The “Physiotherapy Devices Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global physiotherapy devices market to grow with a CAGR of 6.4% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The study on physiotherapy devices market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on physiotherapy devices market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global physiotherapy devices market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global physiotherapy devices market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the author’s growth matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rising incidences of cardiovascular and neurological disorders
- Growing penetration of physiotherapy services and increasing adoption of physiotherapy devices
- Rising road accidents and injury cases
- Use of alternative therapies
- Increasing preference for physiotherapy clinic owing to affordable cost
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the physiotherapy devices market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the physiotherapy devices market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global physiotherapy devices market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The growth matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Physiotherapy Devices Market Highlights
2.2. Physiotherapy Devices Market Projection
2.3. Physiotherapy Devices Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Physiotherapy Devices Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Product
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-User
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Physiotherapy Devices Market
4. Physiotherapy Devices Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Physiotherapy Devices Market by Product
5.2. Continuous Passive Motion (CPM)
5.4. Laser Therapy
5.7. Heat Therapy
5.8. Assistive Devices
6. Global Physiotherapy Devices Market by Application
7. Global Physiotherapy Devices Market by End-User
7.1. Rehabilitation Center
7.2. Physiotherapy Clinic
8. Global Physiotherapy Devices Market by Region 2018-2024
8.1. North America
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Physiotherapy Devices Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. DJO Global
9.2.2. Physical Therapy Products
9.2.4. Zynex Medical
9.2.5. Dynatronics Corporation
9.2.6. Life Care Systems
9.2.7. Performance Health
9.2.9. EMS Physio Ltd.
9.2.10. Isokinetic Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ck8pgt/physiotherapy?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190315005345/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy,Clinical Therapies
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES PHYSICAL THERAPY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/15/2019 10:54 AM/DISC: 03/15/2019 10:53 AM