Global Cloud Infrastructure as a Service Market Outlook Forecast to 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 2, 2019--The “Global Cloud Infrastructure as a Service Market Outlook, Forecast to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) market remains highly active worldwide, having reached an astounding U$45.6 Billion in revenues in 2018.
While adoption pace and patterns vary, all regions - North America, Europe, Latin America, and Asia-Pacific - are firmly on the path toward the cloud.
In this report, we review key findings from the 2018 Cloud User Survey related specifically to cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). The survey was conducted via the web in June 2018, garnering responses from 401 US-based IT decision makers responsible for purchases of IT infrastructure, software, or services for their firms.
In our market sizing, the researcher has included IaaS services - comprising both multi-tenant and single-tenant cloud.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Executive Summary - CEO’s Perspective
2. Market Overview
- Market Overview - Definitions
- Market Overview - Scope of Study
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Market Drivers - Impact and Duration
- Market Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints - Impact and Duration
- Restraints Explained
- Key Market Trends
3. Forecasts and Trends-Total Market
- Forecast Assumptions
- Total Infrastructure as a Service Market: Revenue Forecast
- Total Infrastructure as a Service Market: Revenue Split by Type of Cloud Environment
- Total Infrastructure as a Service Market: Multi-Tenant Revenue Forecast
- Total Infrastructure as a Service Market: Single-Tenant Revenue Forecast
- Infrastructure as a Service Market: Revenue Split by Region
4. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Market
- Competitive Analysis - Global Infrastructure as a Service Market Share Analysis
- Competitor Profiles - Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Competitor Profiles - Microsoft Azure
- Competitor Profiles - IBM
- Competitor Profiles - Alibaba
- Competitor Profiles - Google
5. The Last Word
- Partial List of Companies Covered in this Research
- About the Cloud Services Program
- Market Engineering Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pf6z3z/global_cloud?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190402005538/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Cloud Computing and Storage
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/02/2019 06:37 AM/DISC: 04/02/2019 06:37 AM