The Global Mobile Wallet Market to 2025: Projected to Witness a CAGR of 34.1% - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 14, 2019--
The “Mobile Wallet Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global mobile wallet market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global mobile wallet market to grow with a CAGR of 34.1% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on the mobile wallet market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the mobile wallet market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global mobile wallet market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global mobile wallet market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Trending offers and promotional activities by market players
- An increasing number of smartphone users
- Customer the shift towards electronic money
- Security concerns among consumers
- Technological advancements
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the mobile wallet market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the mobile wallet market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global mobile wallet market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Mobile Wallet Market Highlights
2.2. Mobile Wallet Market Projection
2.3. Mobile Wallet Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Mobile Wallet Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Mode of Payment
3.4.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Stakeholders
3.4.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Mobile Wallet Market
4. Mobile Wallet Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Mobile Wallet Market by Mode of Payment
5.1. Remote Payment
5.2. NFC Payment
6. Global Mobile Wallet Market by Stakeholders
6.1. Software Developers & Cloud Computing
6.2. Content & Applications Aggregators
6.3. Mobile Network Operators (MNOs)
6.4. Handset & Other Hardware Solution Manufacturers
6.5. OSS/BSS Solution Providers
6.6. Other Stakeholders
7. Global Mobile Wallet Market by Application
7.1. Mobile Commerce Market
7.2. Mobile Ticketing Market
7.3. Mobile Coupons Market
7.4. Mobile Transfers Market
8. Global Mobile Wallet Market by Region
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Mobile Wallet Market by Mode of Payment
8.1.2. North America Mobile Wallet Market by Stakeholders
8.1.3. North America Mobile Wallet Market by Application
8.1.4. North America Mobile Wallet Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Mobile Wallet Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. American Express Company
9.2.2. Apple Inc.
9.2.3. AT&T Inc.
9.2.4. BlackBerry Limited
9.2.5. First Data Corporation
9.2.6. Google Inc.
9.2.7. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
9.2.8. MasterCard Incorporated
9.2.9. Visa Inc.
9.2.10. Sprint Corporation
9.2.11. Other Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fyrwcs
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190514005858/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:M-Commerce,Mobile and Contactless Payments
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY MOBILE/WIRELESS PROFESSIONAL SERVICES BANKING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/14/2019 12:33 PM/DISC: 05/14/2019 12:33 PM