Global Silicon Carbide (SiC) Market Analysis 2016-2018 and Forecasts 2019-2024: Demand for SiC Expected to Rise due to Recent Developments in Military & Defense and Electronics Sectors - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 19, 2019--The “Silicon Carbide Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global Silicon Carbide Market to grow with a CAGR of robust over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The study on Silicon Carbide Market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report on the global Silicon Carbide Market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024.
The report on Silicon Carbide Market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global Silicon Carbide Market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global Silicon Carbide Market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing demand from steel and energy
- compact system size and the increase in utility of silicon carbide
- Key component of semiconductor device market
- High precision and low tolerances in component manufacturing
- Growing demand for automotive
- Recent developments in military and defense and electronics sectors, demand for SiC is expected to rise.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the Silicon Carbide Market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the Silicon Carbide Market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global Silicon Carbide Market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Silicon Carbide Market Highlights
2.2. Silicon Carbide Market Projection
2.3. Silicon Carbide Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Silicon Carbide Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Product
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Applications
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Silicon Carbide Market
4. Silicon Carbide Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Silicon Carbide Market by Product
5.1. Black Silicon Carbide
5.2. Green Silicon Carbide
6. Global Silicon Carbide Market by Applications
6.1. Steel & Energy
6.3. Consumer Electronic
6.4. Military & Defense
6.5. Aerospace & Aviation
6.6. Medical & Healthcare
7. Global Silicon Carbide Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
8. Company profiles and competitive landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Silicon Carbide Market
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.1. Agsco Corporation
8.2.2. Grindwell Norton Ltd.
8.2.3. Saint-gobain Ceramics Materials GmbH
8.2.4. The Dow Chemical Company
8.2.5. Snam Abrasives Pvt. Ltd.
8.2.6. Carborundum Universal Ltd.
8.2.7. Xiamen Powerway Advanced Material Company Ltd.
8.2.8. Timcal Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4jh52q/global_silicon?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190319005679/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Advanced Materials,Electronic Chemicals
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/19/2019 11:55 AM/DISC: 03/19/2019 11:55 AM