Air Traffic Control Equipment - Global Markets to 2023: Growing Air Passenger & Freight Traffic are the Key Factors Paving the Way for Worldwide Demand - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 2, 2018--The “Global Air Traffic Control Equipment Market: Analysis By Product (Communication, Surveillance, Navigation), By Application (Commercial, Private, Military), By Region, By Country: Opportunities and Forecast (2018 - 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to the report, the global market is projected to display a robust growth represented by a CAGR of 4.73% during 2018-2023.
Growing air passenger and freight traffic are the key factors paving the way for rise in aircraft activities and construction of new airports which in turn has been propelling worldwide rise in the demand for air traffic control equipments. Additionally, air traffic control equipment market is driven by escalating renovation of the existing aircraft in order to develop an array of features such as low visibility in adverse climatic conditions.
Over the past few years, air travel has been witnessing consistent and an upward trend. A steady growth in per capita GDP, rampant globalization, and rising prevalence of e-commerce allows more accessibility and availability of worldwide air travel. With the developments in global economy over the past few years, commercial travel is expected to grow steadily and propel the use of air traffic control equipment in the commercial applications.
The report has covered and analysed the potential of Global Air Traffic Control Equipment Market and provides statistics and information on market size, shares and growth factors. The report intends to provide cutting-edge market intelligence and help decision makers take sound investment evaluation.
Besides, the report also identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global air traffic control equipment market. Additionally, the report also highlights market entry dynamics for various companies across the globe.
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendations
4. Global Air Traffic Control Equipment Market: Product Outlook
5. Global Air Traffic Control Equipment Market: Growth and Forecast
6. Global Air Traffic Control Equipment Market: Application Analysis
7. Global Air Traffic Control Equipment Market-Commercial: Growth and Forecast
8. Global Air Traffic Control Equipment Market: Product Analysis
9. Global Air Traffic Control Equipment Market: Product Analysis
10. Global Air Traffic Control Equipment Market-Regional Analysis
11. North America Air Traffic Control Equipment Market
12. North America Air Traffic Control Equipment Market-Country Analysis
13. Asia Pacific Air Traffic Control Equipment Market
14. Asia Pacific Air Traffic Control Equipment Market-Country Analysis
15. Europe Air Traffic Control Equipment Market
16. Europe Air Traffic Control Equipment Market-Country Analysis
17. Global Air Traffic Control Equipment Market Dynamics
18. SWOT Analysis
19. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
20. Company ProfilesAdvanced Navigation & Positioning Corp. (ANPC) Lockheed Martin Corp. BAE Systems Plc. Cobham Plc Harris Corporation Thales Group Raytheon
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4g9zpj/air_traffic?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180802005637/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Airports and Air Traffic Control
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY TRANSPORT AIR
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/02/2018 12:01 PM/DISC: 08/02/2018 12:01 PM