Global Bromine Market Review 2013-2018 & Forecasts to 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 20, 2019--
The “Bromine Global Market 2013-2023 Review” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report presents a thorough study of bromine, covering both global and regional markets. It aims to give a proper picture of the market, its trends, perspectives and opportunities. The report provides comprehensive data showing bromine worldwide production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided.
Each country’s market overview covers the following: bromine production in the country, major manufacturers, bromine consumption, bromine trade. The report offers a 5-year outlook on the reviewed market, including bromine market volume predictions and prices trends.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides analysis of factors that affect the market.
- Company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the bromine market.
- The report will help to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in - The report will assist and strengthen company’s decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD BROMINE INDUSTRY
1.1. General data about bromine
1.2. Bromine market trends
- Resources globally
- Bromine production and consumption
- Bromine demand structure
1.3. Bromine prices
2. BROMINE INDUSTRY IN EUROPE
3. BROMINE INDUSTRY IN CIS
4. BROMINE INDUSTRY IN ASIA PACIFIC
5. BROMINE INDUSTRY IN MIDDLE EAST
6. BROMINE INDUSTRY PROSPECTS TO 2023
6.1. Production forecast, projects
6.2. Demand future trends
6.3. Consuming industries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g22e1t
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190520005497/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/20/2019 10:45 AM/DISC: 05/20/2019 10:45 AM