Lackawanna County Court Notes 2/23/2019
• Rony Omar Delcid Gomez and Islas Mirian Gomez, both of Scranton.
• Bradley D. Glynn and Kelly Anne Wolfe, Ransom Twp., to William III and Kathleen Blazejewicz, Levittown, N.Y.; a property at 2457 Milwaukee Road, Ransom Twp., for $285,000.
• Scranton Neighborhood Housing Services, doing business as Neighborhood Works of Northeast PA, Scranton, to Kevin M. Reilly, Jermyn; two parcels in Jermyn for $170,500.
• FJR Partners LLC, Dickson City, to Meghan Boyle and Matthew Judge, Scranton; a property at 1020 Sunset St. and Wyoming Avenue, Scranton, for $179,500.
• Herbert S. Hollenberg, Clarks Summit, to Charles J. McAvoy, Kingston; a property at 1006 Greenbriar Drive, South Abington Twp., for $275,000.
• Justin Lowe, Childs, v. Caitlan Lowe, Carbondale; married in Peckville; pro se.
• Michael C. Ross, Scranton, v. Heather E. Pickett, Scranton; married Oct. 14, 2017, in Scranton; Jeffrey C. Nallin, attorney.
• Kevin J. Carr, Clarks Summit, v. Stacey Patricia Carr, Scranton; married Oct. 29, 2006, in Springville; Barbara J. O’Hara, attorney.
• Brittany Wolfenbarger, Scranton, v. Matthew Hernadez, Malakoff, Texas; married Nov. 29, 2010, in Athens, Texas; Brian J. Cali, attorney.
The following were admitted to the Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition program for driving under the influence:
• Brandon White, 20, 1317 Vine St., Scranton, stopped May 28 by state police.
• Thomas Joseph Coolbaugh, 37, 915 Johns Drive, Moosic, stopped July 4 by state police.
The following defendants were admitted to the ARD program for other crimes:
• Thomas Frederick Roegner, 19, 271 N. Baker Road, Waymart, arrested Sept. 30 by Carbondale police for possession of marijuana, use/possession of drug paraphernalia and purchasing alcohol beverage by a minor.
• Joseph W. Bigelow, 26, 1319 Vine St., Scranton, arrested July 13 by the Lackawanna County sheriff’s office for forgery - uttering forged writing, false report - falsely incriminating another, unsworn falsification to authorities, false identification to a law enforcement officer, identity theft and disorderly conduct - engaging in fighting.
• Joseph W. Bigelow, 26, 1319 Vine St., Scranton, arrested July 22 by Scranton police for aggravated assault, resisting arrest/other law enforcement and disorderly conduct - engaging in fighting.
• Thomas Paul Durdan, 34, 230 N. Merrifield Ave., Scranton, arrested July 8 by state police for DUI, marijuana - small amount for personal use, use/possession of drug paraphernalia, manufacturing and delivery or possession with intent to manufacture or deliver.
• Joanthony Vazquez-Santos, 35, 10 Crawford Ave., Simpson, arrested May 5 by Forest City police for DUI and use/possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Irina G. Malinsky, 69, 446 S. 10th Ave., Scranton, arrested July 16 by Scott Twp. police for an accident involving damage to an attended vehicle/property.
• Corrine Suzanne McFarlane, 26, 307 Jackson St., Apt./Suite B, Olyphant, arrested July 6 by South Abington Twp. police for accessing a device issued to another who did not authorize use, theft by unlawful taking - movable property and receiving stolen property.
• Emily M. Vanfleet, 19, 101 Garney St., Dalton, arrested Aug. 19 by South Abington Twp. police for possession of marijuana and use/possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Michael S. Grunza Jr., also known as Michael S. Grunza, 510 N. Valley Ave., Olyphant, letters testamentary to Theodosia Grunza, 220 Jackson St., Olyphant.
• Frank R. Wiercinski, also known as Frank Wiercinski, 705 Meehan St., Dickson City, letters testamentary to John P. Wiercinski, 400 Maplewood Drive, Dickson City.
• Daniel D. Degilio, 1410 Charles Road, Jefferson Twp., letters testamentary to Jacquelyn A. Degilio, same address.
• Helen Yurgalavich, 1134 Court St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Michael Condrat, also known as Michael E. Condrat, 9406 Sage Court, Sanibel, Fla.
• Gloria Jurkowitz, also known as Gloria Iris Jurkowitz, 550 Clay Ave., Apt. 8A, Scranton, letters testamentary to Mark M. Jurkowitz, 104 Kitty Hawk Bay Drive, Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
• Elizabeth Joan Allen, also known as Elizabeth Allen, 204 Carnation Drive, Clarks Summit, letters of administration to Michael Kehoe, 116 Wanoka Lane, Exeter Twp.
• Ralph P. Carey, 600 Shady Lane Road, South Abington Twp., letters of administration to Thomas R. Carey, 5149 Fifth St., Boulder, Colo.