Maintenance Management Masterclass (New Kingston, Jamaica - September 10-13, 2019) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 3, 2019--The “Maintenance Management Masterclass” conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
In a tight economy many companies are increasing the pressure on Maintenance Management professionals to cut costs and to maintain assets that are ageing as well as sometimes being asked to perform outside of the original design scope of plant and equipment.
Given this backdrop, this course is designed to equip you with most competitive maintenance practice and assist you driving improvements in a number of areas of maintenance through presenting new ideas, strategies and effective implementation techniques.
Through many case studies and exercises in clear, straight-forward language, a high level of interaction with the presenter will be actively encouraged throughout the three days to ensure you to gain the most opportunities for learning and utilise the presenter’s knowledge and skills.
Using Pre-course Questionnaires to understand your learning needs in advance, this tailor made program ensures that you will leave with know how to apply what you have learnt to your own unique situations and operating environments, and a far deeper understanding on what an effective maintenance unit can deliver to your organisation’s success.
This program is based on Joel Levitt’s popular Handbook of Maintenance Management Second edition.
Some of what you will Master
- Ways to cut the cost of your repairs by teaching 5 planning techniques to your trades people
- How to insure uptime with Reliability Centered Maintenance and how to use work sheets
- How to use 3 TLC techniques to slash breakdown
- Specific techniques for Lean Maintenance for the 21st Century
- 16 reasons to outsource. Choosing and using contractors (as a competitive advantage)
- In-sourcing and TPM: what is it, how and when to do it, and who to do it with
- How to use the CMMS to help manage operator centered maintenance activity
- Maintenance budgeting and effective financial modeling
- When outside contracts are indicated and how to select them
- How to compute the optimum intervals for component replacements and other.
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is designed for maintenance & asset management teams and professionals from Oil & Gas, Utilities, Mining, Petrochemicals/Chemicals, Manufacturing, and Transportation industries and alike.
Programme Schedule (Day 1 to 4)
08:30 Registration & Tea
09:00 Morning Session Begins
10:45-11:00 Refreshments & Networking
13:30 Afternoon Session Begins
15:15-15:30 Refreshments & Networking
17:00 Finish of Day/Course
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xgbuc6
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190503005203/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Engineering,Industrial Automation
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING OTHER MANUFACTURING CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY OTHER CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/03/2019 07:13 AM/DISC: 05/03/2019 07:13 AM