Connected Consumer Survey 2018: Fixed Broadband Retention & Satisfaction in Australia & New Zealand - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 26, 2019--The “Connected Consumer Survey 2018: Fixed Broadband Retention and Satisfaction in Australia and New Zealand” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report focuses on aspects of the Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of fixed broadband users in Australia and New Zealand. In particular, it focuses on the drivers of satisfaction and churn of broadband customers.
This report provides:
- new insights about consumers’ experiences with their fixed broadband services in Australia and New Zealand derived from respondents surveyed in these countries
- a breakdown of the key factors affecting Net Promoter Score (NPS) and churn, with further discussion about which operators are particularly effective at achieving high scores
- an analysis of how NPS and churn differs by access technology type
- insight into operator channels and the link with customer satisfaction
- detailed information about which value-added services have a measurable effect on customer satisfaction and churn intention
Survey Data Coverage
The research was conducted between July and September 2018. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-Internet-using population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. Each country had a minimum of 1000 respondents per country, and each region had a minimum of 2,000 respondents.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the most significant drivers of Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) for fixed broadband operators and which operators are particularly effective at scoring highly and why?
- What are the most significant drivers of fixed broadband churn and how can operators most effectively approach customer retention?
- Which value-added services have a measurable effect on customer satisfaction and churn intention?
Who Should Read this Report?
- Product managers and strategy teams working for fixed operators that are launching new broadband products aimed at the retail market, or operators designing their response to those of their competitors.
- Marketing executives and product managers for operators that are making decisions about the service design and its impact on customer retention of broadband bundles.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sjf94n/connected?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190326005769/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: AUSTRALIA AUSTRALIA/OCEANIA NEW ZEALAND
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER CONSUMER TECHNOLOGY NETWORKS CONSUMER
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/26/2019 12:32 PM/DISC: 03/26/2019 12:32 PM