Wellview Health Announces Full Suite of Proprietary Specialized Health Solutions
NASHVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 6, 2019--Wellview Health, the industry’s leading healthcare engagement company, has announced Wellview Care Connect ™, a full suite of proprietary specialized solutions to support some of the costliest U.S. health conditions. Responding to demand for simplified healthcare, Wellview Care Connect™ features Health Advisor-guided support across all areas of the healthcare continuum with 67% utilization by at-risk employees, according to Dr. Cole Barfield, Wellview’s Chief Medical Officer and Co-Founder.
“Engagement and utilization of health services is one of the biggest challenges employers face in managing population health and rising costs. With Wellview Care Connect™, our trusted Health Advisors personally guide at-risk participants through proprietary health solutions developed by our clinical team to increase engagement by those that need it most,” says Dr. Barfield. “We are able to engage 67% of participants who have a moderate to high health risk in our Care Connect solutions, maintaining a 99% customer satisfaction rating and impacting claims trend by more than a 20% differential. The impact of that level of engagement can disrupt the healthcare industry.”
Wellview Care Connect™ features navigated support solutions for some of the country’s most costly employee health conditions ranging from obesity and hypertension to diabetes and depression. Each specialized solution is personally guided by a trusted Wellview Health Advisor collaborating with the employee’s clinical care team and health specialists, as well as navigating the employee’s covered health benefits and services.
Wellview Care Connect™ includes nine proprietary health solutions developed over the past four years and offered as a free employer-covered benefit to employees:
- Healthy Living Solution: Support for health concerns specific to an individual’s readiness-to-change.
- Healthy Weight: Motivation and support for lifestyle change to achieve and maintain long-term weight loss.
- Healthy Heart: Support and education to lower total cholesterol and LDL, raise HDL, and prevent heart disease.
- Healthy Blood Pressure: Support and education for lifestyle change to improve blood pressure and reduce risk.
- Tobacco Cessation: Support and behavioral coaching to quit tobacco and make the commitment.
- Mental Health: Support for mental and behavioral conditions such as stress, anxiety, grief, relational issues, and depression.
- Diabetes Prevention: Education and health coaching for lifestyle habits to prevent type 2 diabetes.
- Diabetes Control: Expert coaching and health specialists to educate and empower participants with skills to control their diabetes and live well.
- Healthy Mom, Healthy Baby: Support for healthy pregnancy, delivery, and postpartum.
As experts in healthcare engagement, Wellview Health works alongside mid- and large-sized employers to improve employee access to and utilization of health and well-being benefits. Wellview’s predictive and preventative high-tech, high-touch model creates up to 91% employee engagement, and a 20.2% differential in employer claims trend. Wellview’s multi-disciplinary health solutions approach integrates personal health education, clinical provider services, behavioral health support and advocacy, and simplified access and navigation of healthcare services and providers to improve health outcomes and lower healthcare costs.
NOTE TO EDITORS: Dr. Cole Barfield, Chief Medical Officer and Co-Founder, and James Story, CEO and Co-Founder, are both available for interviews. Visuals/photography is available upon request.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190506005027/en/
CONTACT: To learn more, please contact:
Carla Denham, Chief Marketing Officer
Direct: (615) 714-1559
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA TENNESSEE
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE HEALTH FITNESS & NUTRITION MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL SERVICES HUMAN RESOURCES INSURANCE DIABETES MANAGED CARE
SOURCE: Wellview Health
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/06/2019 07:10 AM/DISC: 05/06/2019 07:10 AM