Global Firewall as a Service (FWaaS) Market - Technologies, Market Share and Industry Forecast to 2024: Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 25% - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 12, 2018--The “Global Firewall as a Service Market - Technologies, Market Share and Industry Forecast to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global firewall as a service market is expected to rise with the CAGR of about 25% during the forecast period 2017-2024.
Rising demand and deployment of cloud-based firewall is one of the major factors that contributes towards the growth of global firewall as a service market during the forecast period. According to the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE, United States), privacy preserving cloud-based firewall is deployed in enterprises to improve security and performance.
Privacy preserving cloud-based firewall is an outsourcing scheme for a new architecture in which firewall policies of an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) based enterprise is outsourced to another cloud.
Also, cloud-based firewall on OpenFlow SDN (Software Defined Networking) network is widely being deployed in business organizations to provide security to their network. It is capable to identify application layer traffic within a network such as social media and other websites to implement security, as per the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
Development and deployment of such innovative products are expected to increase the demand of firewall as a service from different end-users. This is expected to promote the growth of global firewall as a service market during the forecast period.
Rapid rise witnessed in the incidences of cyber-attacks across the globe is one of the major factors that contributes towards the growth of global firewall as a service market during the forecast period.
However, adherence to various regulatory compliances is one of the major factors restraining the growth of global firewall as a service market during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Global Firewall as a Service Market by Service Type
5. Global Firewall as a Service Market by Service Model
6. Global Firewall as a Service Market by Deployment Model
7. Global Firewall as a Service Market by Organization Size
8. Global Firewall as a Service Market by Vertical
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Geographic Analysis
11. Company ProfilesBarracuda Networks (U.S.) Bytegrid Holdings Llc (U.S.) Cato Networks (Israel) Dimension Data (South Africa) E-Mit Solutions (Republic of Ireland) High Point Networks (Israel) Hillstone Networks Inc. (U.S.) Intrasystems Inc. (U.S.) Network Platforms (South Africa) Nexogy (U.S.) Palo Alto Networks (U.S.) Tyneso N.V. (Belgium) Vilogics (U.S.) Vocus Group Ltd. (Australia) Zuri Technologies (UK)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/96phln/global_firewall?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181012005329/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:IT Security
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SECURITY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 10/12/2018 11:43 AM/DISC: 10/12/2018 11:43 AM