Inductors: 2018 Global Strategic Business Report - Stringent Regulations Mandating Obligatory TPMS Integration Drives Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 17, 2018--The “Inductors - Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2015 through 2022. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Inductors in US$ Thousand.
The report profiles 142 companies including many key and niche players such as:API Delevan, Inc. (USA) AVX Corp. (USA) Chilisin Electronics Corp. (Taiwan) Datatronics Inc. (USA) Delta Electronics, Inc. (Taiwan) Houston Transformer Company, Ltd. (USA) KEMET Corporation (USA) Manutech Assembly, Inc. (USA) Murata Manufacturing Company, Ltd. (Japan) Panasonic Corporation (Japan) Pulse Electronics Corporation (USA) Sumida Corporation (Japan) Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd. (Japan) TDK Corporation (Japan) TT Electronics Plc (UK) Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (USA)
Key Topics Covered
1. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
2. INDUSTRY OVERVIEWSteady Growth Projected over the Next Few Years for World Inductors Market Northbound Trajectory in Electronic Components Sector Generates Parallel Opportunities Asia-Pacific Spearheads Market Growth Stable Economic Scenario to Underpin Market Expansion
3. MARKET GROWTH DRIVERS, TRENDS & ISSUESHealthy Momentum in Consumer Electronics Sector: Cornerstone for Present & Future Growth of the Market Progressive Trend in Mobile Communications Segment Underpins Inductors Shipments Increasing Sophistication of Mobile Devices Improves Prospects for High Performance Inductors Wider Roll Out of 4G LTE & Wi-Fi Deployments Instigates Demand Comparison of Wireless Broadband Technologies Increasing Adoption of Automotive Electronics Powers Inductors Market Select Recently Launched Automotive-Grade Inductors: A Snapshot Sustained Focus on EVs & HEVs Enhances Prospects for Automotive-Grade Inductors Stringent Regulations Mandating Obligatory TPMS Integration Drives Growth Automation of Industrial Processes Scales Up Growth Prospects Integration of Robotics in Production Floor Automation Bodes Well The Rise of Smart Grids - A Potential Opportunity for Power Inductors Aerospace & Defense Electronics - Adding to Market Demand Inductors Benefit from Surging Demand for Surge Protection Devices (SPD) Power Inductors Continue to Register Strong Growth
4. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
5. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
7. REGIONAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 142 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 147)The United States (54) Canada (5) Japan (13) Europe (31) France (4)Germany (4)The United Kingdom (11)Italy (2)Spain (1)Rest of Europe (9) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (42) Middle East (1) Latin America (1)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jlflvw/inductors_2018?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180917005283/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Electrical Engineering
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/17/2018 06:23 AM/DISC: 09/17/2018 06:23 AM