Global SURF (Subsea Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines) Market 2018-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 8, 2018--The “Global SURF (Subsea Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines) Market: 2018 World Market Review and Forecast to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market is projected to display robust growth represented by a CAGR of 11.63% during 2018-2023, chiefly driven by high demand for energy in the American and Asian regions.
Moreover, escalating demand for oil and gas coupled with increasing deep-sea developments has facilitated growth in the market for SURF (subsea umbilical, riser and flowline). Increasing demand for using capital intensive techniques in unconventional sources, and increase in deep water explorations to increase oil productivity has further accelerated SURF installations in the offshore oil and gas production projects.
The decline in crude oil prices, depleting oil reserves and global economic slowdown has presented fresh challenges to explore undiscovered reservoirs. In terms of segmentation, the market is categorized on basis of type (umbilical, riser and flowline). South America has been leading the market due to offshore activities in Brazil with the share of around 30%, APAC and Middle East is expected to witness a higher growth rate till 2023.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendations
4. Global Oil and Gas Industry Outlook
5. Global Subsea Outlook
6. Global SURF Product Overview
7. Global SURF (Subsea Umbilical, Riser and Flowline) Market: Growth and Forecast
8. North America SURF Market: Growth and Forecast
9. South America SURF Market: Growth and Forecast
10. Europe SURF Market: Growth and Forecast
11. Africa SURF Market: Growth and Forecast
12. Asia Pacific SURF Market: Growth and Forecast
13. Middle East SURF Market: Growth and Forecast
14. Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends
16. Porter Five Force Analysis
17. SWOT Analysis
18. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
19. Company ProfilesActuant Corporation Aker Solutions DeepOcean Group Holding BV McDermott International Inc. Ocean Installer AS Prysmian group Saipem Subsea 7 Technip FMC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zzvbpk/global_surf?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181008005557/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Sporting Goods and Equipment
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY OIL/GAS OTHER ENERGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 10/08/2018 11:14 AM/DISC: 10/08/2018 11:14 AM