Poland Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 1, 2019--The “Poland Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2019” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
“Poland Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2019”, is among the latest country specific policy report that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Poland to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Poland both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy
2.2 Report Guidance
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Poland
3.1 Renewable Energy Market, Overview
3.2 Renewable Energy Sources Act (RES Act)
3.3.1 RES Act, 2018
3.3.2 Distance Act
3.3.3 Building Law
3.7 BOCIAN-support for distributed energy sources
3.8 National Renewable Energy Action Plan
3.9 Direction of development for agricultural biogas plants in Poland 2010-2020
3.10 Polish Energy Policy 2030
3.11 Polish Energy Policy 2040 (Drafted)
3.12 Green Investment Scheme
3.13 Improving Air Quality Programme
3.14 Renewable Auctions
3.15 Energy Law Act
3.16 National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management
3.17 Renewable Portfolio Standards
3.18 Renewable Energy Tax Excise 2002
3.19 Programme Supporting Deployment of RES Micro-installation (PROSUMER)
3.21 Environmental Protection Law
3.22 Energy Efficiency Action Plan
4.1 Market Definitions
4.1.2 Installed Capacity
4.1.3 Electricity Generation
4.1.4 Electricity Consumption
4.1.5 Renewable Energy Resources
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kfshfk/poland_renewable?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190301005443/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Renewable Energy
KEYWORD: EUROPE POLAND
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY ALTERNATIVE ENERGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/01/2019 12:23 PM/DISC: 03/01/2019 12:22 PM