Global Nuclear Medicine Market Opportunities & Forecast to 2023: Expected to Show a Robust Growth of 10.07% CAGR - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 12, 2019--The “Global Nuclear Medicine Market: Analysis By Product Type, By Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine Type, By Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine Type, By Indication, By Region, By Country (2019 Edition): Opportunities and Forecast (2013-2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
A comprehensive research report created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the analysis of Global Nuclear Medicine Market.
The report analyzes the Nuclear Medicine Market By Product (Therapeutic, Diagnostic), By Diagnostics (SPECT, PET), By Therapeutics (Alpha Emitters, Beta Emitters, Brachytherapy) and By Indication (Cardiovascular Disorders, Oncological Disorders, Neurological Disorders, Others).
The Nuclear Medicine Market has been analyzed By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of the World) and By Country (U.S., Canada, France, Germany, India, China, Japan and Brazil) for the historical period of 2013-2017 and the forecast period of 2018-2023.
According to the report, the global market is projected to display a robust growth represented by a CAGR of 10.07% during 2018-2023.
The indication segment of Oncological disorders has been witnessing growth at a noteworthy rate over the past few years backed by increased prevalence of cancer, presence of technical advance PET and SPECT equipment to perform treatment, rising number of nuclear centers.
Amongst the regions, North America accounts for the largest regional share in the global nuclear medicine market in 2018. Key factors driving the robust growth rate of North America region include well developed healthcare infrastructure, favorable regulatory reforms, rising prevalence of chronic ailment such as cardiovascular disorders, neurological disorders etc. in the region.
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendations
4. Nuclear Medicine Market Overview
5. Global Nuclear Medicine: Growth and Forecast
5.1 By Value (2013-2017) 5.2 By Value (2018-2023)
6. Global Nuclear Medicine Market: By Indication 6.1 Global Nuclear Medicine Market-By Product Type: Breakdown(%) 6.2 Global Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine Market Overview 6.3 Global Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine Market Overview
7. Global Nuclear Medicine Market: By Therapeutic Type 7.1 Global Nuclear Medicine Market: By Therapeutic Type: Breakdown(%) 7.2 Global Beta Emitters Nuclear Medicine Market Overview 7.3 Global Alpha Emitters Nuclear Medicine Market Overview 7.4 Global Brachytherapy Nuclear Medicine Market Overview
8. Global Nuclear Medicine Market:By Diagnostic Type 8.1 Global Nuclear Medicine Market:By Diagnostic Type: Breakdown(%) 8.2 Global SPECT Nuclear Medicine Market Overview 8.3 Global PET Nuclear Medicine Market Overview
9. Global Nuclear Medicine Market:By Indication 9.1 Global Nuclear Medicine Market:By Indication: Breakdown(%) 9.2 Global Nuclear Medicine For Oncological Disorders Market 9.3 Global Nuclear Medicine For Cardiovascular Disorders Market 9.4 Global Nuclear Medicine For Neurological Disorders Market 9.5 Global Nuclear Medicine For Other Disorders Market
10. Global Nuclear Medicine Market: Regional Analysis 10.1 Global Nuclear Medicine Market, By Region: Breakdown (%) 10.2 North America Nuclear Medicine Market: An Analysis 10.3 North America Nuclear Medicine Market: Segment Analysis 10.4 North America Nuclear Medicine Market: Country Analysis (U.S. and Canada) 10.5 Europe Nuclear Medicine Market: An Analysis 10.6 Europe Nuclear Medicine Market: Segment Analysis 10.7 Europe Nuclear Medicine Market: Country Analysis (Germany, France, Rest of Europe) 10.8 Asia Pacific Nuclear Medicine Market: An Analysis 10.9 Asia Pacific Nuclear Medicine Market: Segment Analysis 10.10 Asia Pacific Nuclear Medicine Market: Country Analysis (India, China Japan & Rest of Asia Pacific) 10.11 Rest of World Nuclear Medicine Market: An Analysis 10.12 Rest of World Nuclear Medicine Market: Segment Analysis 10.13 Rest of World Nuclear Medicine Market: Country Analysis (Brazil & Others)
11. Market Dynamics 11.1 Drivers 11.2 Challenges
12. Market Trends
13. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis-Nuclear Medicine Market
14. SWOT Analysis-Nuclear Medicine Market
15. Supply Chain Analysis Nuclear Medicine Market
16. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Company Profiles 18.1 Eckert & Ziegler 18.2 Advanced Accelerator Applications 18.3 Cardinal Health 18.4 3B Pharmaceuticals 18.5 Jubilant Life Sciences 18.6 Curium 18.7 Lantheus Holdings 18.8 Bracco Imaging
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5d4rvw/global_nuclear?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190212005425/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Diagnostics,Nuclear Medicine and Radiopharmacology
KEYWORD: EUROPE ASIA PACIFIC NORTH AMERICA AFRICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH OTHER HEALTH GENERAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/12/2019 06:28 AM/DISC: 02/12/2019 06:28 AM