Global Cell Therapy Market - Companies to Action, 2018-2019: Strategies Adopted with Respect to Key Market Growth Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 20, 2019--The “Global Cell Therapy Market - Companies to Action, 2018” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global pharmaceutical industry is continuously evolving, with the rising need for novel therapies in the ever-changing disease landscape. As a result of rising prevalence of chronic infectious diseases as well as continuously growing number of cancer cases, market needs are shifting from traditional, small molecules to novel, large-molecule therapies, with cell therapies dominating the space.
Global Cell Therapy Market, 2018, Companies to Action presents an overview of the global cell therapy landscape, with an emphasis on the key game-changing companies disrupting this market. The study highlights the emerging companies across regions that support the development and manufacturing of novel cell therapies.
With the changing market landscape, big pharma and biopharma participants, are looking toward the adoption of a collaborative business approach by either entering into co-development and/or co-commercialization agreements or acquiring smaller, niche participants so as to achieve a competitive advantage with respect to a specific therapy area or technology.
The study also delves into some of the leading strategies adopted by market participants in order to succeed in this highly dynamic market. In addition to the above-mentioned strategic analysis, information such as risk sharing and fast to market business models of some of the emerging business models across the cell therapy market is also provided.
This study identifies some of the strategies adopted by these game-changing companies with respect to key market-growth opportunities such as the use of combination therapies, manufacturing advancement and automation, adoption of newer gene-editing technologies such as CRISPR/Cas9, and so on.
The study also highlights some collaborations and partnerships between these disruptive participants and throws some light on their upcoming drug pipeline; thereby, highlighting their contribution to this market. Additionally, it gives an insight into the leading strategic imperatives shaping the global industry and its long-term implication on market growth.
Key Issues Addressed
- What are the key market opportunities in the global cell therapy market?
- What is the impact of external industry environment on market growth?
- Which are some of the unique participants that are introducing cutting-edge therapies in this segment?
- What are the strategic imperatives to be adopted by these participants to bring about this market transformation?
- What is the growth potential of this rapidly expanding cell therapy market?
- What are some key factors for success in the global cell therapy market?
- bluebird bio
- Bone Therapeutics
- Cell Medica
- Cynata Therapeutics
- JCR Pharmaceuticals
- Juno Therapeutics
- Kite Pharma
- Oxford BioMedica
- Sangamo Therapeutics
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Key Findings - Analysis of Companies to Action
- Scope and Segmentation
- Key Questions Addressed in this Study
2. COMPANIES TO ACTION OVERVIEW
- Companies to Action Value Creators
- Opportunities and Threats
3. CELL THERAPY MARKET OVERVIEW
- Market Definitions
- Market Segmentation
- Cell Therapy Value Chain
- Vendor Ecosystem
- Impact of Key Market Influencers
- Top 3 Trends and Vendor Strategies
- Key Market Participants Aligned with Top 3 Trends
- Cell Therapy - Vendor Landscape
4. C2A PROFILES - TIER I
- Juno Therapeutics - Overview
- Juno Therapeutics - Technology Platforms
- Juno Therapeutics - Major Partnerships and Agreements
- bluebird bio - Business Overview
- bluebird bio - Technology Platform
- bluebird bio - Major Partnerships and Agreements
- Kite Pharma - Overview
- Kite Pharma - Key Technology/ Product/Services
- Kite Pharma - Case Example and Recent Developments
- Adaptimmune - Overview
- Adaptimmune - Technology Platforms
- Adaptimmune - Case Example and Recent Developments
- Oxford BioMedica - Overview
- Oxford BioMedica - Technology Platform
- Oxford BioMedica - Case Example and Recent Developments
- JCR Pharmaceuticals - Overview
- JCR Pharmaceuticals - Technology Platforms
- JCR Pharmaceuticals - Case Example and Recent Developments
5. C2A PROFILES - TIER II
- Sangamo Therapeutics - Company Overview
- Sangamo Therapeutics - Value Proposition
- DiscGenics - Company Overview
- DiscGenics - Value Proposition
- TiGenix - Company Overview
- TiGenix - Value Proposition
- Bone Therapeutics - Company Overview
- Bone Therapeutics - Value Proposition
- Cell Medica - Company Overview
- Cell Medica - Value Proposition
- Mesoblast - Company Overview
- Mesoblast - Value Proposition
- Cynata Therapeutics - Company Overview
- Cynata Therapeutics - Value Proposition
- Medipost - Company Overview
- Medipost - Value Proposition
- Anterogen - Company Overview
- Anterogen - Value Proposition
- Pharmicell - Company Overview
- Pharmicell - Value Proposition
6. C2A PROFILES - TIER III
- Short Profiles of Digital Pathology Companies
7. GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES AND COMPANIES TO ACTION
- Transformation in the Industry Ecosystem
- Five Major Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Imperatives for Growth
8. THE LAST WORD
- Conclusion - Key Takeaways
- Abbreviation List
- List of Exhibits
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wf5zsw/global_cell?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190320005350/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/20/2019 07:32 AM/DISC: 03/20/2019 07:32 AM