Global Plant Growth Regulators Market 2018-2024: Expected to Register a CAGR of 6% - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 8, 2018--The “Plant Growth Regulators Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global plant growth regulators market to grow with a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period of 2018-2024.
The study on plant growth regulators market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
DriversRising Consumer Preference for Organic Food Coupled With Decreasing the Agricultural Area Growing Need to Protect Crops and Growing Investment in the Agriculture The Rise in Consumer Awareness Towards a Healthy Life
RestraintsLong Approval Period for New Products
OpportunitiesGrowing Demand for Medical Crops, Flowers, and Seeds to Have a Positive Impact on the Horticulture Industry
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Plant Growth Regulators Market Overview
4. Plant Growth Regulators Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Plant Growth Regulators Market by Type
6. Global Plant Growth Regulators Market by Crop Type
7. Global Plant Growth Regulators Market by Formulation
8. Global Plant Growth Regulators Market by Function
9. Global Plant Growth Regulators Market by Region
10. Company Profiles and Competitive LandscapeWinField Solutions LLC. Tri-DWARF Industrial Co. Ltd. BASF SE Bayer Crop Science Sumitomo Chemical Australia Pty Ltd. NuFarm Ltd. Sichuan Guoguang Agrochemical Co. Ltd. Fine Americas Inc. Chemtura AgroSolutions Valent BioSciences Corporation Hangzhou Tianlong Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/twfhjt/global_plant?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181108005584/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Agrochemicals and Fertilizers
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS NATURAL RESOURCES AGRICULTURE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/08/2018 10:23 AM/DISC: 11/08/2018 10:23 AM