Global Fermentation-derived Ingredients in Human and Animal Nutrition Market 2018-2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 22, 2018--The “Global Fermentation-derived Ingredients in Human and Animal Nutrition Market, Forecast to 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The study assesses growth opportunities for fermentation-derived ingredients in human and animal nutrition. Among the five broad ingredient categories-organic acids, enzymes, amino acids, vitamins/carotenoids and xanthan-amino acid and enzymes are expected to dominate the total fermentation-derived ingredient market.
Significant growth in the animal feed sector and processed food products, in addition to rising consumer sentiment toward bio-based chemicals, are expected to propel growth in the fermentation-derived ingredient market. With respect to individual product categories, driving factors vary according to the penetration of the product categories in end-use industries.
For example, with respect to organic acids, the push toward the use of petroleum alternatives for the production of organic acids is expected to drive the market for fermentation-derived organic acids. In the case of amino acids, growing awareness among farmers to reduce the content of crude protein in animal diets is expected to drive the bulk demand for amino acids in both developed and developing regions. High demand for umami seasonings in India, Japan, and Africa is expected to drive the market for amino acids, especially monosodium glutamate.
On the other hand, the market for food enzymes is primarily being driven by changing food habits; the preference for ‘free-from’ products is expected to drive the market for enzymes in developed regions. Changing fodder choices and the use of various grains are some factors that are expected to drive the rate of penetration of feed enzymes, especially in Latin America and Asia.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific is expected to remain the most attractive region for ingredient manufacturers, with China being the manufacturing hub for most of the ingredients. Although, recent stringent environmental regulations imposed by the Chinese Government can influence the supply chain globally, the region is expected to maintain its dominance in the near future.
Other than APAC, regions such as Latin America, Middle East and Africa also offer significant growth opportunities for fermentation-derived ingredients due to changing economic conditions in these countries.
Technological innovation in some of the product categories, such as enzymes, amino acids, carotenoids, is significantly high. Patent trend analysis highlights the fact that companies are trying to innovate not only microbial strains to optimize cost and yield of production but also alternative feedstock. The competitive space for most of these ingredients remains dominated by Chinese players which offer strong competition to other noted players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market OverviewMarket Definitions Key Questions this Study will Answer Market Segmentation Market Segmentation Description Assumptions
3. Forecast and Trends-Total Fermentation-derived Ingredients in Human and Animal Nutrition MarketMarket Engineering Measurements Revenue Forecast by Product Type Volume Forecast by Product Type Revenue and Volume Forecast Discussion Growth Opportunity Category Breakdown Revenue Forecast by Region Volume Forecast by Region Percent Revenue and Volume Forecast by Region Revenue and Volume Forecast by Region Discussion
4. Growth Opportunities and Companies to ActionGrowth Opportunity 1-Growing Demand for processed F&B Products, Especially in Developing Economies Growth Opportunity 2-Rising Demand for Meat Products and Growth in Aquaculture Sector Growth Opportunity 3-High Demand for Functional and Free-From Products in Developed Regions and Increased Awareness for Dietary Supplements in Developing Regions The Industry Trend-Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth in the Fermentation Ingredient Market
5. Organic Acid Market-Growth OpportunityGrowth Opportunity Dashboard Market Drivers Market Drivers Explained Market Restraints Market Restraints Explained Revenue Forecast by Ingredient Type Volume Forecast by Ingredient Type Revenue and Volume Forecast by Ingredient Type Discussion Percent Volume Forecast by Region Percent Volume Forecast by Region Discussion Percent Volume Forecast by End-Use Industry Percent Volume Forecast by End-Use Industry Discussion Patent and Technology Trends Competitive Landscape
6. Amino Acid Market-Growth Opportunity
7. Enzyme Market-Growth Opportunity
8. Xanthan Market-Growth Opportunity
9. Vitamins/Carotenoids Market-Growth Opportunity
10. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nj9523/global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181122005130/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Animal Feedstuffs,Food Ingredients
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/22/2018 05:02 AM/DISC: 11/22/2018 05:02 AM