Asthma: US Access & Reimbursement - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 27, 2018--The “Asthma: US Access & Reimbursement” report from Decision Resources Group has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Asthma Market Access & Reimbursement, provides brand-level insight regarding the impact of payer policy on physician prescribing behavior in the Asthma market so you can optimize your market access strategy and determine how to best position your brand to specific stakeholders.
This report includes specific detail on the Asthma market access trends for a disease in a given region, insight on how to maximize opportunity and limit barriers, analysis of key reimbursement decision-makers and the criteria they use, review of market access strategies used by competitors and highlights of where they succeeded or stumbled, detailed analysis of physician and payer perceptions based on over five thousand physician surveys and over a thousand in-depth interviews with payers each year, and much more.
This report is most relevant for professionals in market research, business intelligence, market access, brand teams, launch planning teams, business development & licensing.
Key Topics Covered
1. Detailed, Expanded Analysis
2. Successes and StumblesOverview of Successes & Stumbles for Asthma Successes Among Asthma Therapies in the United States: Physicians Stumbles Among Asthma Therapies in the United States: Physicians Successes Among Asthma Therapies in the United States: MCOs Stumbles Among Asthma Therapies in the United States: MCOs
3. Key StakeholdersKey Stakeholders in the Road to Market Access United States: Stakeholder Dynamics in the Road to Reimbursement Healthcare Coverage in the United States
4. Key Market Access Roadblocks
5. Reimbursement DynamicsUnited States: Commercial Managed Care Organizations Reimbursement Summary Pricing, Reimbursement, and Value Drivers for Asthma Cost-Sharing and Restrictions
6. Pricing and ReimbursementPatient Share in Commercial Patients Key Findings Treatment Decision Drivers Prescriber Preference Prescriber Preferences for Asthma Impact of Restrictions on Prescribing Impact of Payer Policy on Prescribing: Key Findings
7. Market Access Landscape for Emerging TherapiesImpact of Emerging Therapies on Prescribing Likely Impact of Emerging Branded Generic/Generic LABA/ICS FDCs and LAMAs for Asthma Likely Impact of Emerging Novel Therapies for Asthma Potential Placement of Emerging Therapy at Various Prices Potential Reimbursement of Emerging Novel Therapies for Asthma Potential Reimbursement of Smart Inhaler Devices for Asthma Prescriber and MCO Priorities for Emerging Therapy Evaluation Key Findings
8. MethodologyPrimary Market Research Methodology: Physicians Physician Demographics Primary Market Research Methodology: MCOs MCO Demographics
9. AppendixPhysician Survey MCO Survey
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d68w2r/asthma_us_access?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181127005563/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Pulmonary Medicine
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/27/2018 09:55 AM/DISC: 11/27/2018 09:55 AM