The Passenger Car Motor Oil Market: Global Opportunity Outlook Report, 2019 to 2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 7, 2019--The “Passenger Car Motor Oil Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global passenger car motor oil market reached a volume of 8,283 kilotons in 2018. Looking forward, the market volume is projected to reach 9,775 kilotons by 2024, registering a CAGR of around 3% during 2019-2024.
On account of factors such as increasing population, rising income levels, improving road infrastructure, etc., the sales of passenger cars are rising across both developed and developing regions. This has created a positive impact on the demand of passenger car motor oils.
Moreover, across developed regions like Europe and North America, consumers are becoming aware of the benefits offered by high-quality motor oils. For instance, there has been a shift among consumers form mono-grade to multi-grade oils, which offer improved pumpability, mileage and performance efficiency in cold start-up temperatures by reducing the start-up lead time.
Moreover, passenger car motor oils also provide benefits in terms of reduction of friction and wear, equipment protection, temperature control, increased lifespan and efficiency, and enhance the reliability of engine components.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global passenger car motor oil market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global passenger car motor oil industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the viscosity grade?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global passenger car motor oil industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global passenger car motor oil industry?
- What is the structure of the global passenger car motor oil industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global passenger car motor oil industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global passenger car motor oil industry?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Passenger Car Motor Oil Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market by Viscosity Grade
5.4 Market by Type
5.5 Market Forecast
6 Market by Viscosity Grade
6.1 Multi Grade
6.2 Mono Grade
7 Market by Type
7.1 Full Synthetic
7.2 Synthetic Blend
7.4 High Mileage
8 Market by Region
8.1 North America
8.2 Asia Pacific
8.4 Middle East and Africa
8.5 Latin America
9 SWOT Analysis
10 Value Chain Analysis
11 Porters Five Forces Analysis
12 Price Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Structure
13.2 Key Players
13.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/flwqq3
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190507005828/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Oil,Lubricants and Greases
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY OIL/GAS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/07/2019 11:55 AM/DISC: 05/07/2019 11:55 AM