Global Bike-sharing Services Market to 2026 - Market Expected to Expand at a CAGR of 12.5% - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 26, 2018--The “Global Bike-sharing Services Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2018 To 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global bike-sharing services market expected to expand at a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026.
Investments made by the governments worldwide in developing reliable bike-sharing infrastructure and encouraging concepts like smart cities augurs well with the market growth. The governments are offering subsidies to service providers for setting-up stations and expanding reach to more number of commuters.
With rapid growth in urbanization, travel demand and the number of vehicles have grown considerably. Today, many cities across the globe are battling traffic congestion, increased fuel consumption, and deteriorated air quality.
Rising fuel consumption has endangered long-term energy security of several countries, making them increasingly susceptible to global oil supply fluctuations. Bike-sharing services significantly reduces the long streaks of traffic, thereby allowing countries to manage environmental challenges and energy dependency effectively.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Bike-sharing Services Market Dynamics
4. Global Bike-sharing Services Market Size (US$ Bn), by Model, 2016 - 2026
5. Global Bike-sharing Services Market Size (US$ Bn), by Bike Type, 2016 - 2026
6. North America Bike-sharing Services Market Analysis, 2016 - 2026
7. Europe Bike-sharing Services Market Analysis, 2016 - 2026
8. Asia Pacific Bike-sharing Services Market Analysis , 2016 - 2026
9. Rest of the World Bike-sharing Services Market Analysis , 2016 - 2026
10. Company ProfilesNYC Bike Share, LLC Hangzhou Public Transport Corporation Gobee.bike LimeBike Dropbike Ofo Beijing Mobike Technology Co., Ltd. Uber Technologies Inc. Zagster GrabTaxi Holdings Pte Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dxd3t9/global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180926005470/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Bikes and Cycling Equipment
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE MOBILE/WIRELESS SPORTS BIKING/CYCLING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/26/2018 08:09 AM/DISC: 09/26/2018 08:09 AM