China’s $36+ Billion Maternity Goods Market 2019-2024: Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity & Forecast - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 7, 2019--The “China Maternity Goods Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The China maternity goods market reached a value of US$ 17 Billion in 2018. Looking forward, the market value is further expected to reach US$ 36.1 Billion by 2024, exhibiting a CAGR of 13.2% during 2019-2024.
In recent years, China’s maternal industry has been exhibiting a stage of relatively rapid development. The steady growth of China’s population over the past decade and its relaxation of its family planning policies has further opened the current maternal market demand.
In 2015, the country announced that its iconic one-child policy had ultimately been replaced by a universal two-child policy. This is expected to increase the number of babies born each year and drive the demand of maternity goods in the country.
Moreover, increasing number of working women and growing demand of various goods during prenatal and post-natal stage is also accelerating the demand of maternity goods in the country.
Other major factors driving the market include, increasing media exposure and awareness levels, increasing urbanization, rising disposable incomes, etc.
Market Breakup by Duration
- Pregnancy Period
Amongst these, postnatal accounts for the largest share.
Market Breakup by Product Type
- Nutrients and Health Care Products
- Maternity Wear
- Skin Care Products
Nutrients and health care products currently dominate the market, holding the largest share.
Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Departmental Stores
- Online Retailers
- Brand Stores
- Maternal Stores
Supermarkets and hypermarkets represent the biggest segment, accounting for the largest market share.
Market Breakup by Provinces
Guangdong province currently dominates the market.
The report has also examined the competitive landscape of China maternity goods market. Some of the major players include:
Based on nutrients and healthcare products:
- H&H International Holdings
- Tomson Bianjian
- Real Nutriceutical Group Limited
Based on maternity wear products:
- October Mommy
- Happy House
- Mum & Me
Based on maternity skin care products:
- Kangaroo Mother
- Pro Run
Key Questions Answered
- How has the china maternity goods market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the breakup of the China maternity goods market based on the duration?
- What is the breakup of the China maternity goods market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the China maternity goods market based on distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the China maternity goods market based on the provinces?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the china maternity goods market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the China maternity goods market?
- What is the structure of china maternity goods market industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the china maternity goods market?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g2wa1c
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190507005695/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Personal Care Products,Womenswear
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC CHINA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: WOMEN CONSUMER
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/07/2019 10:12 AM/DISC: 05/07/2019 10:12 AM