The Global Automotive EGR System Market - Forecast to 2024 by Product, Vehicle, Engine Type, and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 19, 2019--The “Automotive EGR System Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global automotive EGR system market to grow with a CAGR of 3.5% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The study on automotive EGR system market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report on the global automotive EGR system market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024.
The report on automotive EGR system market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global automotive EGR system market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global automotive EGR system market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing number of vehicles across the globe significantly
- Stringent environment regulations and rising concern related to environmental pollution
- Less awareness related to automotive EGR system
- Technological advancement in automotive EGR system
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the automotive EGR system market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the automotive EGR system market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global automotive EGR system market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Automotive EGR System Market Highlights
2.2. Automotive EGR System Market Projection
2.3. Automotive EGR System Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Automotive EGR System Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Product
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Vehicle
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Engine Type
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Automotive EGR System Market
4. Automotive EGR System Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Automotive EGR System Market by Product
5.1. EGR Control Valve
5.2. EGR Coolers
5.3. Piping, Flanges and Gaskets
6. Global Automotive EGR System Market by Vehicle
6.1. Passenger Cars
6.2. Commercial Vehicle
7. Global Automotive EGR System Market by Engine Type
7.1. Gasoline Powered
7.2. Diesel Powered
8. Global Automotive EGR System Market by Region 2018-2024
8.1. North America
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Automotive EGR System Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. ANSYS, Inc.
9.2.2. Automotive LLP
9.2.3. AIRTEX ASC
9.2.4. BorgWarner Inc.
9.2.5. ElringKlinger AG
9.2.6. Cambustion Limited
9.2.7. Denso Corporation
9.2.8. Eberspcher Climate Control Systems GmbH & Co. KG
9.2.9. Friedrich Boysen GmbH & Co. KG
9.2.10. IAV GmbH
9.2.11. MAHLE GmbH
9.2.12. Wells Vehicle Electronics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r58h6h/the_global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190319005718/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Exhaust Systems and Components
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE OTHER AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/19/2019 12:27 PM/DISC: 03/19/2019 12:27 PM