India’s Polystyrene Market, 2013 to 2030: Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Market Analysis & Forecast - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 13, 2019--The “India Polystyrene (Comprehensive Techno-Commercial) Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The demand for polystyrene in India stood at 259 KTPA in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during 2019-2030, to reach 596 KTPA by 2030.
The high demand for polystyrene across various sectors such as consumer electronics, food packaging, healthcare industry, residential construction and infrastructure projects, appliance housings, etc., is expected to propel the Indian polystyrene market during forecast period.
Moreover, increased usage of polystyrene in various applications like tub and shower enclosures, automobile body panels, wind turbine parts, boats, envelope windows, refrigerators, roofing, plumbing, insulation, extrusion, thermoforming applications, injection molding, toys, computer housings is further expected to drive the demand for polystyrene across India during forecast period.
Some of the major players operating in the country’s polystyrene market are Supreme Petrochem Limited, LG Polymers India Private Limited, INEOS Styrolution India Limited, etc.
- Historical Years: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2030
Objective of the Study
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast polystyrene capacity, production, demand, inventory, and the demand-supply gap in India.
- To categorize the demand for polystyrene based on type, end-use, region and sales channel.
- To identify major customers of polystyrene in India.
- To evaluate and forecast polystyrene pricing in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in the Indian polystyrene market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in the Indian polystyrene market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product & Technology Overview
2. India Polystyrene Outlook, 2013-2030
2.1.1. By Company
2.1.2. By Location
2.1.3. By Process
2.1.4. By Technology
2.2.1. By Company
3. India Polystyrene Demand-Supply Scenario, 2013-2030, By Volume
4. India Polystyrene Demand Outlook, 2013-2030, By Volume
4.1. By Type
4.2. By End Use
4.3. By Sales Channel
4.4. By Region
4.5. By Company
5. Pricing, By Grade
5.2. Monthly (Historical & Forecast)
5.3. Quarterly (Historical & Forecast)
5.4. Yearly (Historical & Forecast)
6. Trade Dynamics, 2013-2019
6.1. Top Exporting Countries (Value & Volume)
6.2. Top Importing Countries (Value & Volume)
7. List of Major Consumers
7.1. Grade-Wise & Location-Wise Monthly Consumption
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1.1. Company Profiles
184.108.40.206. Basic Details
220.127.116.11. Segmental/Product Information
18.104.22.168. Expansion Plans
22.214.171.124. SWOT Analysis
126.96.36.199. Key Strategy
9. Top News / Deals
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/32o4nx
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190513005340/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/13/2019 05:53 AM/DISC: 05/13/2019 05:53 AM