The Polypropylene Market in India, 2013 to 2030: Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Market Analysis & Outlook - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 13, 2019--The “India Polypropylene (Comprehensive Techno-Commercial) Market Analysis, 2013-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The demand for polypropylene in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 8% during 2019-2030.
Increasing usage of raffia, injection molding, film packaging and extrusion coating is driving the demand for polypropylene. Launch of several government projects and plans is expected to boost the demand for polypropylene in India. For instance, Automotive Mission Plan 2016-2026 is aimed at increasing the contribution of automotive sector in the country’s GDP.
With booming automotive sector, the demand for polypropylene would grow at a robust pace in the coming years. Moreover, increasing modernization and improving living standards are expected to have a positive impact on the Indian polypropylene market.
Some of the major players operating in the Indian polypropylene market are Reliance Industries Limited, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Haldia Petrochemicals Limited, ONGC Petro Additions Limited and Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited.
- Historical Years: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2030
Objective of the Study
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast polypropylene capacity, production, demand, inventory, and the demand-supply gap in India.
- To categorize the demand for polypropylene based on end-use, grade, region and sales channel.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in the Indian polypropylene market.
- To identify major customers of polypropylene in India.
- To evaluate and forecast polypropylene pricing by grade in the Indian polypropylene market.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in the Indian polypropylene market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in the Indian polypropylene market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product & Technology Overview
2. India Polypropylene Outlook, 2013-2030
2.1. Capacity, By Volume
2.1.1. By Company
2.1.2. By Location
2.1.3. By Technology
2.1.4. By Process
2.2.1. By Company
2.3. Operating Efficiency
2.3.1. By Company
3. India Polypropylene Demand-Supply Scenario, 2013-2030, By Volume
4. India Polypropylene Demand Outlook, 2013-2030, By Volume
4.1. By End Use
4.2. By Grade
4.3. By Sales Channel
4.4. By Region
4.5. By Company
5.2. Monthly (Historical & Forecast)
5.3. Quarterly (Historical & Forecast)
5.4. Yearly (Historical & Forecast)
6. Trade Dynamics, 2013-2019
6.1. Top Exporting Countries (Value & Volume)
6.2. Top Importing Countries (Value & Volume)
7. List of Major Consumers
7.1. Location-Wise Monthly Consumption
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1.1. Company Profiles
22.214.171.124. Basic Details
126.96.36.199. Segmental/Product Information
188.8.131.52. Expansion Plans
184.108.40.206. SWOT Analysis
220.127.116.11. Key Strategy
9. Top News / Deals
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pdhj6n
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190513005382/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/13/2019 06:38 AM/DISC: 05/13/2019 06:38 AM