Leiomyosarcoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 16, 2019--The “Leiomyosarcoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2019” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Leiomyosarcoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2019 provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Leiomyosarcoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. The Leiomyosarcoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Leiomyosarcoma and features dormant and discontinued projects.
The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies/Universities/Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Unknown stages are 1, 12, 10, 3 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Leiomyosarcoma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Leiomyosarcoma (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Leiomyosarcoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Leiomyosarcoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Leiomyosarcoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Leiomyosarcoma (Oncology)
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Leiomyosarcoma (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Leiomyosarcoma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
- Advenchen Laboratories LLC
- ALX Oncology Inc.
- Apexigen Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- BeiGene Ltd.
- BioMed Valley Discoveries Inc.
- Cell Medica Ltd.
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- Exelixis Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Incyte Corp.
- Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc.
- MedImmune LLC
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Nektar Therapeutics
- Novartis AG
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- PTC Therapeutics Inc.
- Vicore Pharma AB
- Vicus Therapeutics LLC
- Y-mAbs Therapeutics Inc.
- Yooyoung Pharm Co. Ltd.
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k79bat
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190416005558/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Oncology Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH ONCOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/16/2019 08:25 AM/DISC: 04/16/2019 08:25 AM