India Ethanol (Comprehensive Techno-Commercial) Market Analysis & Forecast: 2013 to 2030 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 22, 2019--The “India Ethanol (Comprehensive Techno-Commercial) Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Indian ethanol market is anticipated to grow at a healthy CAGR during the forecast period, on the back of government policies and initiatives aimed at reducing oil dependency by blending ethanol with gasoline.
During FY2017-2018, the government saved INR40,000 million under the Ethanol Blended Petrol (EBP) program. Moreover, the government plans to save INR12,000 million in the coming four years under the program.
Currently, 5% of ethanol is used in the blending of gasoline. The percentage of ethanol blending will be increased from 5% to 10% in the coming years. Further, government of India is promoting biofuels, as they are cleaner sources of fuel produced from agricultural feedstock.
Apart from blending, ethanol is also used as an intermediate product in the manufacturing of acetic acid, ethyl acrylate, ethyl acetate, ethylamine and glycol ethers. Moreover, ethanol is used in the manufacturing of beverages, disinfectants, personal care products and flavoring & fragrance products.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2030
Objective of the Study
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast ethanol capacity, production, demand, inventory, and the demand-supply gap in India.
- To categorize demand for methanol based on end-use, type, sales channel and region.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in the Indian ethanol market.
- To identify major customers of ethanol in India.
- To evaluate and forecast ethanol pricing by grade in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in the Indian ethanol market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in the Indian ethanol market.
- India Glycols
- Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar
- Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd.
- Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd.
- Balrampur Chini Mills Ltd.
- HPCL Biofuels Limited
- The Jeypore Sugars Company Limited
- Simbhaoli Sugars Ltd.
- E.I.D Parry India Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product & Technology Overview
2. India Ethanol Outlook, 2013-2030
2.1. Capacity, By Volume
2.1.1. By Company
2.1.2. By Location
2.1.3. By Process
2.2.1. By Company
2.3. Operating Efficiency
2.3.1. By Company
3. India Ethanol Demand-Supply Scenario, 2013-2030, By Volume
4. India Ethanol Demand Outlook, 2013-2030, By Volume
4.1. By End Use
4.2. By Type
4.3. By Sales Channel
4.4. By Region
4.5. By Company
5.2. Monthly (Historical & Forecast)
5.3. Quarterly (Historical & Forecast)
5.4. Yearly (Historical & Forecast)
6. Trade Dynamics, 2013-2019
6.1. Top Exporting Countries (Value & Volume)
6.2. Top Importing Countries (Value & Volume)
7. List of Major Consumers
7.1. Location-Wise Monthly Consumption
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1.1. Company Profiles
188.8.131.52. Basic Details
184.108.40.206. Segmental/Product Information
220.127.116.11. Expansion Plans
18.104.22.168. SWOT Analysis
22.214.171.124. Key Strategy
9. Top News/Deals
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lw2lhf/india_ethanol?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190322005397/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Agrochemicals and Fertilizers,Solvents
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/22/2019 01:30 PM/DISC: 03/22/2019 01:30 PM