The Global Market for Automotive Sensors - Forecast to 2024: Hall Effect ICs Dominate the Automotive Magnetic Sensor Market - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 21, 2019--The “Automotive Sensors - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets in US$ Million and is analyzed by the following End-Use Applications:Engine & Transmission Applications Chassis Applications Safety & Security Applications Body Applications
The report profiles 90 companies including many key and niche players such as:Allegro MicroSystems LLC Analog Devices Inc. Bourns Inc. CASCO Continental AG CTS Corporation Delphi Technologies Denso Corporation Hella KGaA Hueck & Co. Hitachi Automotive Systems Ltd. Infineon Technologies AG Kistler Group Melexis N.V. Micralyne Inc. NGK Spark Plugs Novotechnik U.S. Inc. NXP Semiconductors N.V. Omron Corporation OSRAM Opto Semiconductors GmbH Robert Bosch GmbH Sensata Technologies SSI Technologies Inc. TDK-Micronas GmbH TT Electronics PLC Valeo S.A. ZF Friedrichshafen AG
1. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
2. INDUSTRY OVERVIEWThe Changing Face of the Automotive Industry: A Prelude LiDAR Sensors - Vital Components of Autonomous Vehicles Middle Class Population: An Indirect Growth Driver for Automotive Sensors Relatively Stable Economic Scenario to Extend Growth Opportunities
3. NOTEWORTHY MARKET TRENDS, GROWTH DRIVERS & ISSUESGovernment Initiatives and Technologies Making Roads Safer Sensor Manufacturing Continues to Move to Low Cost Countries Miniaturization Ruling the Roost in the Automotive Sensors Market Automotives Propel CMOS Image Sensors Sensor Innovations to Transform Automotive Sector MEMS Sensors Market - Making Rapid Inroads into the Automotive Market Hall Effect ICs Dominate the Automotive Magnetic Sensor Market Developed Markets Continue to Lap up Advanced Sensor Technologies ESC & ABS Become Standard - Drive Demand for Sensors in Chassis Applications
4. A REVIEW OF SELECT PRODUCT SEGMENTS & SENSOR TECHNOLOGIES
5. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 90 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 104)The United States (37) Canada (1) Japan (12) Europe (45) France (1)Germany (19)The United Kingdom (9)Italy (3)Spain (2)Rest of Europe (11) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (7) Middle East (2)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5c7mhs/the_global_market?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190121005326/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Automotive Sensors
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/21/2019 11:35 AM/DISC: 01/21/2019 11:35 AM