Security Analytics: Global Market Analysis & Outlook to 2023 by Application, End-user Industry and Geography -- Convergence of Security Intelligence to Drive the Market - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 20, 2018--The “Security Analytics Market - Segmented by Application (Network, Application, Web, Endpoint), End-user Industry (Healthcare, Defense and Security, Banking and Financial Services, Telecomm and IT) & Geography - Growth, Trends & Forecast (2018 - 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.The global security analytics market was valued at USD 2.71 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 4.85 billion in 2023 with a CAGR of 10.7%, during the forecast period (2018-2023).Increasing adoption of mobile devices and growing demand for cloud computing technologies and Internet of Things are the major factors fueling the market growth. Other driving factors include the increasing level of sophistication of threats and security breaches, and stringent regulations and compliance requirements.
Convergence of Security Intelligence to Drive the Market
Cloud computing and Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD) trend are rapidly growing across different businesses and industries. This has led to a significant increase in the number of devices and software connected to networks, such as, cloud databases, mobile devices, and routers. The continuously expanding scope of internal network-connected devices in the globally-spread and digitally-advanced organizations has made the system more susceptible to security breaches, data loss, and thefts. Adoption of security analytics tools is expected to hinder the intrusions into the organizations, along with the provision of analyzing the threat occurrences and sources.
Network Security Analytics is Anticipated to Have the Highest Market Share
The Endpoint security is expected to grow exponentially during the forecast period, owing to the growing demand for IoT and BYOD trends. Network security analytics is anticipated to have the highest market share, owing to the increasing adoption of mobile devices and growing demand for cloud computing technologies. Furthermore, with the rise in security breaches targeting enterprise networks, where hackers try to gain access to sensitive data, the imposition of stringent regulations and compliance requirements by various organizations (owing to growing attacks on the critical network infrastructures) is also aiding the segment to grow significantly.
Asia-Pacific is expected to have Largest Growth Rate
North America holds the major share in 2017 due to its early adoption of security analytics and technological advancements in the region, while APAC is expected to grow at an exponential rate, owing to emerging economies, such as India and China, which are rapidly deploying security analytics solutions, Asia-Pacific is poised to be the fastest growing region in the global market. These countries also have a vast number of small and medium-sized companies that are digitizing their business and adopting cloud-based services, thereby increasing the need for security analytical solutions.
2017 Market DevelopmentsAlert Logic launched managed rule groups for AWS WAF for providing enhanced protection against vulnerabilities for WordPress.Abror Networks introduced advanced DDoS protection for small and medium enterprises. This provides DDoS defense (against all types of threats), Integrated global threat intelligence that is easy to deploy and operate.
Key Topics Covered
1. Introduction 1.1 Key Study Deliverables 1.2 Market Definition 1.3 Study Assumptions
2. Research Approach and Methodology 2.1 Research Phases 2.2 Analysis Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights 4.1 Market Overview 4.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter’s Five Industry Forces Analysis 4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers 4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers 4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants 4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services 4.2.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Market Dynamics 5.1 Market Drivers 5.1.1 Increasing Level of Sophistication of Threats and Security Breaches 5.1.2 Rise in IoT and BYOD Trend 5.2 Market Challenges 5.2.1 Lack of Data Integration and Connectivity
6. Technology Snapshot
7. Global Security Analytics Market Segmentation 7.1 By Application 7.1.1 Network Security Analytics 7.1.2 Application Security Analytics 7.1.3 Web Security Analytics 7.1.4 Endpoint Security Analytics 7.2 By End-user Industry 7.2.1 Healthcare 7.2.2 Defense & Security 7.2.3 Banking & Financial Services 7.2.4 Telecomm and IT 7.3 By Geography 7.3.1 North America 7.3.2 Europe 7.3.3 Asia-Pacific 7.3.4 The Middle East & Africa 7.3.5 Latin America
8. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles 8.1 Alert Logic, Inc 8.2 Arbor Networks, Inc. 8.3 Symantec Corporation 8.4 Cisco Systems, Inc. 8.5 Rsa Security LLC 8.6 Hewlett-Packard Enterprise 8.7 IBM Corporation 8.8 Logrhythm, Inc. 8.9 Fireeye, Inc 8.10 Splunk Inc. 8.11 Fortinet Inc. 8.12 McAfee LLC 8.13 Micro Focus International Plc *List Not Exhaustive
9. Investment Analysis
10. Future of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tjwqgd/security?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181120005410/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:IT Security
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SECURITY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/20/2018 08:56 AM/DISC: 11/20/2018 08:56 AM