Global Utility Locator Market Report 2019-2023 - Projected to Grow at a CAGR of 5.68%, Driven by the Increased Demand for Modern Advanced Locators Over Conventional Tools - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 4, 2019--The “Global Utility Locator Market 2019-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global utility locator market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.68% during the period 2019-2023.
The latest trend gaining momentum in the market is the evolution in technology for enhancing underground utility locators. The vendors in the market are using technologies for making highly advanced utility locators for reducing complexities in operations and increasing the accuracy and precision of the survey and mapping process
According to the report, one of the major drivers for this market is the increased demand for modern advanced locators over conventional tools. The growing use of multiple underground locating technologies such as GPR and electromagnetic profiling locators will further strengthen the market.
Further, the report states that one of the major factors hindering the growth of this market is the lack of expertise and shortage of manpower. Lack of manpower in the utility locator market will pose a challenge to vendors operating in the market.
- What will the market size be in 2023 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- Emerson Electric
- Guideline Geo
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TECHNOLOGY
- Comparison by technology
- Electromagnetic field - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- GPR - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by technology
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic comparison
- Americas - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- EMEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
PART 10: MARKET TRENDS
- Increase in gas pipeline laying projects
- Evolution in technology for enhancing underground utility locators
- Emergence of contract or private locating companies and referral services
PART 11: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 12: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Emerson Electric
- Guideline Geo
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/shn4mp/global_utility?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190304005771/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY UTILITIES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/04/2019 12:22 PM/DISC: 03/04/2019 12:22 PM