AP NEWS
Related topics

10 people in hospitals after carbon monoxide exposure

December 24, 2017

REDMOND, Wash. (AP) — Authorities say 10 people were taken to Washington hospitals after being exposed to carbon monoxide.

KOMO-TV reports the Redmond Police Department says a vehicle accidentally left running early Sunday morning in a garage of an attached Redmond townhome is likely the cause.

Police say the 10 victims were in “various stages of consciousness” and were taken to several hospitals, including Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.

At least six victims were in one townhome.

Authorities say the 911 call and a quick emergency response prevented a tragedy.

___

Information from: KOMO-TV, http://www.komotv.com/

AP RADIO
Update hourly