Rubicon Project to Present at Financial Conferences
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 13, 2019--Rubicon Project (NYSE:RUBI), the global exchange for advertising, today announced that management will be presenting at the following financial conferences:
- Michael Barrett, President & Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Annual Needham & Company Emerging Technology Conference in New York on Tuesday, May 21st at 11:00 am eastern time;
- Mr. Barrett will present at the SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Internet & Digital Media Conference in San Francisco on Wednesday, May 22nd at 12:05 pm pacific time;
- Mr. Barrett will present at the B Riley FBR Annual Investor Conference in Beverly Hills, CA on Thursday, May 23rd at 9:00 am pacific time;
- Company management will be hosting meetings at the Craig-Hallum Investor Conference in Minneapolis on Wednesday, May 29th; and
- Nick Kormeluk, Vice President of Investor Relations, will be presenting at the IDEAS Conference in Boston on Wednesday, June 12 th at 3:00 pm eastern time.
A live webcast of the presentations will be available in the “Events and Presentations” section of Rubicon Project’s investor relations website at http://investor.rubiconproject.com. The webcast will be available for replay following the conclusion of the live presentation for 90 days.
About Rubicon Project
Founded in 2007, Rubicon Project is one of the world’s largest advertising exchanges. The company helps websites and apps thrive by giving them tools and expertise to sell ads easily and safely. In addition, the world’s leading agencies and brands rely on Rubicon Project’s technology to execute billions of advertising transactions each month. Rubicon Project is an independent, publicly traded company (NYSE:RUBI) headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190513005268/en/
CONTACT: Investor Relations
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA CALIFORNIA MASSACHUSETTS MINNESOTA NEW YORK
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT INTERNET COMMUNICATIONS ADVERTISING
SOURCE: Rubicon Project
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/13/2019 07:00 AM/DISC: 05/13/2019 07:00 AM