Global Nanobiotechnology Strategic Business Report 2018 - Market Analysis & Forecasts 2015-2022: Nano-Enabled Drug Discovery Holds Tremendous Potential - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 4, 2018--The “Nanobiotechnology - Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Japan, Europe, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2015 through 2022. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Nanobiotechnology in US$ Million.
The report profiles 79 companies including many key and niche players such as:Ablynx NV (Belgium) Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (USA) Avadel Pharmaceuticals Plc (Ireland) CaPtivate Pharmaceuticals LLC (USA) Celgene Corporation (USA) ELITechGroup (France) GlaxoSmithKline Plc (UK) Johnson & Johnson (USA) Merck & Co. Inc. (USA) NanoBio Corporation (USA) Nanophase Technologies Corporation (USA) pSivida Corp. (USA) Sigma-Aldrich Corp. (USA) Starpharma Holdings Ltd. (Australia) Vectura Group Plc (UK)
Key Topics Covered
1. Industry Overview
2. Competitive Scenario
3. Market DynamicsPresent Status and Future Opportunities Developing Countries to Rise over the Horizon Nanomaterials & Nanoparticles Witness Robust Activity Focus on Improved Performance to Bring New Manufacturing Methods for Nanomaterials Why Invest in Nanobiotechnology? Private and Public Companies to Step Up Funding on Nanotechnology United States Lead the Way in Government Funding Increasing Awareness on Technology to Drive Growth Demand for Novel Products to Push Up Growth Nano-Enabled Drug Discovery Holds Tremendous Potential Consolidation Sharpens the Industry’s Edge The Regulatory Framework Evolves with the Technology Quantum Dot Patents Pose Legal Tangles Miniaturized Liquid Handling Becomes Progressive Trends in Nanotechnology Enabled Drug Delivery Systems Patent Expiries: A Key Driver Nanotechnology Enabled Drug Delivery to Exhume Unused Drugs
4. Industry Challenges & Issues
5. Industry Structure
6. Nanobio’s Epochal Strides in Modern Medicine
7. Innovations & Advancements
8. Conceptual Overview
9. Global Research Centers and Institutions
10. Recent Industry Activity
11. Focus on Select Global Players
12. Global Market Perspective
Total Companies Profiled: 79The United States (49) Canada (2) Japan (1) Europe (19) France (2)Germany (6)The United Kingdom (4)Rest of Europe (7) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (5) Middle East (3)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n39w84/global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180704005228/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY NANOTECHNOLOGY HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 07/04/2018 11:10 AM/DISC: 07/04/2018 11:10 AM