Mexico Cannabis Regulatory Report 2019 - Cannabis To Be Legalised? - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 1, 2019--The “Cannabis To Be Legalised? Mexico Regulatory Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Mexico may well become the third country in the world to fully legalise all cannabis products, including marijuana. In the meantime, CBD and hemp-containing products are allowed as long as they contain less than 1% THC.
This report will answer the following questions:
- Are CBD and hemp-containing products allowed in Mexico?
- Is a pre-market authorisation required?
- Is hemp farming permitted?
- Is it likely that Mexico will fully legalise all cannabis products?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. The hemp plant regulatory framework
3. Cannabis and marijuana framework
4. Hemp and CBD-enriched final products regulation
5. Food products
6. Cosmetic products
7. Medicinal products
9. Relevant laws
10. Relevant federal bodies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8o9651
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190501005459/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONSULTING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/01/2019 05:43 AM/DISC: 05/01/2019 05:43 AM