Global Radiosurgery Robotic Systems Market 2019-2025 by Product Type, Source, End-user and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 14, 2019--
The “Radiosurgery Robotic Systems Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global radiosurgery robotic systems market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global radiosurgery robotic systems market to grow with a CAGR of Healthy over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on the radiosurgery robotic systems market covers the analysis of the leading regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the radiosurgery robotic systems market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global radiosurgery robotic systems market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global radiosurgery robotic systems market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing adoption of robotics in the medical industry
- Rising accuracy in treatments of cancer and tumors by using surgical robots
- Complex integration of robots with the system
- Increase in the number of a patient suffering from cancer and tumors
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the radiosurgery robotic systems market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the radiosurgery robotic systems market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global radiosurgery robotic systems market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Radiosurgery Robotic Systems Market Highlights
2.2. Radiosurgery Robotic Systems Market Projection
2.3. Radiosurgery Robotic Systems Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Radiosurgery Robotic Systems Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Product Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Source
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-User
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Radiosurgery Robotic Systems Market
4. Radiosurgery Robotic Systems Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Radiosurgery Robotic Systems Market by Product Type
5.1. Instrument and Accessories
5.2. Robotic System
5.3. System Services
6. Global Radiosurgery Robotic Systems Market by Source
6.1. X-ray Based Systems
6.2. Gamma-ray Based Systems
6.3. Proton-beam Based Systems
7. Global Radiosurgery Robotic Systems Market by End-User
7.3. Ambulatory Surgery Centers
8. Global Radiosurgery Robotic Systems Market by Region
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Radiosurgery Robotic Systems Market by Product Type
8.1.2. North America Radiosurgery Robotic Systems Market by Source
8.1.3. North America Radiosurgery Robotic Systems Market by End-User
8.1.4. North America Radiosurgery Robotic Systems Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Radiosurgery Robotic Systems Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Siemens Healthineers
9.2.2. Brainlab AG
9.2.3. Accuray Incorporated
9.2.4. Best Theratronics Ltd.
9.2.5. ViewRay Inc.
9.2.6. Huiheng Medical Inc.
9.2.7. Neusoft Medical Systems Co. Ltd.
9.2.9. Varian Medical Systems Inc.
9.2.10. MASEP Medical Science Technology Development (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7fvjlc
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190514005777/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SURGERY TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES RADIOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/14/2019 11:26 AM/DISC: 05/14/2019 11:26 AM