2-Day Course: Mastering Operational Risk Management (London, United Kingdom - March 28-29, 2019) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 14, 2019--The “Mastering Operational Risk Management” training has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Attend this very practical 2-day course to learn about the best current practice in operational risk management.
You will learn how to identify and prevent occurrence of risks in the business context, assess risk appetite within your organisation, set up the most effective risk management framework as well as strategies for risk monitoring and reporting. You will also learn about the latest key regulatory requirements affecting operational risk management from Basel II/II and MiFID to Senior Managers & Certification Regime (SMCR).
Conducted by an expert with over 18 years of practical experience gained in the City and in major organisations worldwide, this intensive training course explores the best current practices and standards in operational risk management.
You will consolidate your knowledge through a series of exercises and case studies using real-life business situations.
What You Will Learn
- Learn about the most effective strategies for managing operational risk
- Understand specific risks in financial institutions and their impact on operational efficiency
- Explore operational risk in the context of Basel II, III and other major regulatory requirements including MiFID and Senior Managers & Certification Regime
- Assess the risk culture and appetite
- Place operational risk within broader enterprise risk management and corporate governance structures
- Gain the tools to implement operational risk management in practice
- Explore through case studies current best international standards
Main Topics Covered
- Risk management drivers
- Identifying operational risks and aligning them with business objectives
- Operational risk management frameworks including COSO ERM, ISO 31000 & OCEG’s GRC Capability Model
- Impact of major regulations on operational risk management including Basel II / III, MiFID and Senior Managers & Certificate Regime (SMCR)
- Risks and control assessments
- Developing and implementing operational risk appetite framework
- Risk treatment (e.g. controls)
- Risk Monitoring - implementing key risk indicators and key control indicators
- Strategies for effective risk reporting
- Case studies and exercises
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rg6scn/2day_course?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190214005633/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: UNITED KINGDOM EUROPE
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: EDUCATION PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES TRAINING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/14/2019 11:02 AM/DISC: 02/14/2019 11:02 AM