Global Wiring Harness Market by Application, Wire, Vehicle and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018-2023) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 11, 2018--The “Global Wiring Harness Market Share, Size - Segmentation by Application, Wire, Vehicle and by Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.The global automotive wiring harness market was valued at USD 73.89 billion in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 107.15 billion by 2023, registering a CAGR of 6.39% over the forecast period of 2018-2023.In both the recent past and the present, the use of wiring harness in automotive has been going through tremendous technological developments. Different new environment-friendly technologies along with the features of safety and comfort are applied to recent cars. For instance; high-voltage wiring harness systems for HEVs and EVs and weight-saving wiring harnesses systems designed to increase fuel efficiency, are attracting strong demand.Key HighlightsIncreased Automation Will Drive the MarketGrowing Demand for Aluminum Wiring Harness
Notable Market DevelopmentsSumitomo Electric Industries Ltd announced its formulation of the Vision 2022 mid-term management plan. Aptiv and Valens working to slash car wiring.
The Major PlayersLeoni AGYazaki CorporationSumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd.Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Wiring Harness Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis (Market Size, Growth, and Forecast)
6. Wiring Harness Market Regional Analysis (Market Size, Growth, and Forecast)
7. Future of the Wiring Harness Market
8. Wiring Harness Market Competitive Landscape
9. Wiring Harness Market Company ProfilesLEONI AGYazaki CorporationAptiv PLCSumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.Lear CorporationMotherson Sumi Systems Ltd.Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd.Fujikura Ltd.Coroplast Fritz Muller GmbH & Co.Jiangsu Kyungshin Electronic Co. Ltd.NexansTHB Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/snx7s3/global_wiring?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181011005435/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Wire and Cables,Automotive Commodities
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE AUTOMOTIVE OTHER AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 10/11/2018 08:41 AM/DISC: 10/11/2018 08:41 AM