Global Mobile Payment Market (2017-2023) to Grow at a CAGR of 25.3% - Analysis by Type, Mode of Transaction, Type of Mobile Payment, Application and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 5, 2018--The “Global Mobile Payment Market - by Type, Mode of Transaction, Type of Mobile Payment, Application, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Mobile Payment Market had a value of 794.16 Billion USD in 2017 and it is estimated to grow to 3,074 Billion USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 25.3% between 2017 and 2023.
Asia-Pacific is expected to have highest market share among all the regions. This is due to increase in the youth population using online media in India and also growth in m-commerce in this region. Latin America, Middle East & Africa have high growth rates in this market.
Drivers vs. ConstraintsThe increase in the demand for easy and trouble free purchase of goods and services, increases the interest in consumers towards digital and cashless payments. Growth in the awareness about mobile wallets and different payments leads to the increase of Global Mobile Payment Market.
Industry Structure & UpdatesThere are many initiatives taken by government of India to make India Cashless Country. The National Payments Corporation of India developed a mobile app BHIM which was launched by Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi. Companies ProfiledOrange S.A.Vodacom Group LimitedMasterCard IncorporatedBharti Airtel LimitedMTN Group LimitedSafaricom LimitedPayPal Holdings Inc.Econet Wireless Zimbabwe LimitedMillicom International Cellular S.A.Mahindra ComvivaAmerican Expresss Co.Boku Inc.Apple Inc.AT&T Inc.Google Inc.and more...
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Mobile Payment Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Type
6. Global Mobile Payment Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Mode of Transaction
7. Global Mobile Payment Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Type of Mobile Payment
8. Global Mobile Payment Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Application
9. Global Mobile Payment Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
10. Company Market Share Analysis
11. Company Profiles
12. Industry Structure
13. Global Mobile Payment Market - The Road AheadFor more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3z2zmt/global_mobile?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181005005238/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:M-Commerce,Mobile and Contactless Payments
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ONLINE RETAIL PROFESSIONAL SERVICES BANKING FINANCE RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 10/05/2018 08:10 AM/DISC: 10/05/2018 08:10 AM