Open-Angle Glaucoma Pipeline Insights, 2019 Research Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 28, 2019--The “Open-Angle Glaucoma - Pipeline Insight, 2019” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
“Open-Angle Glaucoma - Pipeline Insight, 2019 report offers comprehensive Insight of the pipeline (under development) therapeutics scenario and growth prospects across Open-Angle Glaucoma development. The report provides detailed coverage of the pipeline landscape for this mechanism of action, equipped with data from multiple sources with complete pipeline analysis by developmental stage, associated indications, route of administration and molecule type.
Pipeline therapeutics development coverage provides descriptive product profiles including (but not limited to) drug description, product development and R&D activities encompassing clinical and pre-clinical studies, designations, collaborations, licensing deals, grants, technologies and patent details.
The report assesses the active Open-Angle Glaucoma pipeline products by developmental stage, product type, molecule type, and administration route.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Introduction
2. Open-Angle Glaucoma Overview
3. Pipeline TherapeuticsAn Overview of Pipeline Products for Open-Angle Glaucoma
4. Comparative Analysis
5. Products in Clinical StageProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities
6. Products in Pre-Clinical and Discovery StageProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities
7. Therapeutic AssessmentAssessment by Route of Administration Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration Assessment by Molecule Type Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
8. Inactive ProductsProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities
Companies MentionedAerie Pharmaceuticals Allergan Plc Amakem NV Asahi Kasei Pharma Corp. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. Inotek Pharmaceuticals Corporation Kowa Company
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tk5fhs/openangle?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190128005369/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Optical Disorders Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH OPTICAL PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/28/2019 09:10 AM/DISC: 01/28/2019 09:11 AM